You can cancel an offer on Poshmark if you’ve made an Offer and want to retract it within the 2 days window that the seller has to respond. Poshmark Offers are binding agreements, so your reason for canceling must fall within the categories for it to be approved. You can cancel Offer if you entered the wrong amount, if the item’s description has changed significantly, or if the seller is not responding to your inquiries
You can negotiate the price of an item on Poshmark by submitting an Offer for items that allow it.
When submitting an Offer, you enter into a binding agreement to pay for the item at the agreed-upon rate if it’s accepted by the seller.
Poshmark Offers automatically expire after 2 days if the seller does not accept, and the seller can reject or counter your offer during this time.
You can also cancel your offer within these 2 days if you entered the wrong amount, if the item’s description has changed since your offer was submitted, or if the seller is not responding to your inquiries.
If your reason for canceling falls within one of these three categories, you’re ready to request cancellation of your offer.
Here’s how to do it.
How to Cancel an Offer on Poshmark
1. Navigate to Go to your Account Tab (@username)
2. Select go to Offers from the dropdown menu.
3. From the Offers section, click the View offer details button.
4. Select Need Help?
5. From the Offer Cancellation form, click continue to begin the cancellation process and enter your item number in the field provided.
6. Select a reason for canceling from the dropdown menu provided. You may choose one of three options. Click the Cancel Offer button to save your selection and cancel your Offer.