It often occurs that you paid for the order on Shein but suddenly changed your mind. It happens not only to women but also to men.
We are not going to find the reasons why you want to cancel the order. The most important thing is that there is no need to despair. You can cancel the order and get your money back!
You probably know that the seller doesn’t ship the parcel straight away after you made an order. Shein reserves 5 business days for the seller to do it. During this period your order has the Awaiting shipment status. And during this period you can cancel your order.
How to Cancel the Order on Shein after the Payment
- To cancel the order, go to the My Orders section of your Shein personal account.
- Click the “Cancel Order” button next to the necessary order. You will get to the order page and will have to click the Request Order Cancellation button.
- Then choose the reason for cancellation. If you made an order by mistake, select the corresponding variant in the drop-down list. If you cancel the order for the seller’s fault, then you will be offered to open a dispute.
As soon as you requested the cancellation, you will have to wait for the seller’s response. The seller can confirm the request, and you will get a refund in this case.
What Happens When a Seller Refuses to Pay Back?
Sometimes the seller refuses to cancel the order. He has either sent the product or simply doesn’t want to lose the money. Remember, if the seller has sent the package, they must provide you with a tracking number within 5 business days.
If he didn’t do it, open a dispute and ask for a refund. If the seller has already sent the product or if the seller is dishonest, you can get your money back only via the dispute option and only after the product is tracked by the postal service systems.
We suggest checking the following things before Payment:
- The order details,
- The product rating and reviews.
- the seller’s rating and the customers feedback about the product.
That is it. If you have any question regarding this guide, drop the question in the comment box below.