You can cancel your Hive Live subscription and auto renewal at any time, but the process depends on how you originally signed up. If you subscribed directly through the Hive Live website, you can also cancel using the website. But if you signed up through your Google account or Apple ID, you’ll need to cancel using your phone.
Some apps make it difficult to cancel your account, in the hopes that people will get so frustrated with the process that they end up keeping their subscription but there’s always a way to cancel your Hive Live subscription and auto renewal. If you are wondering how to cancel your Hive Live subscription or stop auto renewal, we will guide you through every step.
It should only take a few minutes to cancel Hive Live subscription. The only thing is that you’ll have to remember how you registered for Hive Live in the first place.
Here’s how to cancel Hive Live in four ways, depending on how you made your account. If you’re not sure which one applies to you, try them out in order.
How to cancel subscription on Hive Live website
If you created your Hive Live account through the website, this is probably the method you’ll want to use.
1. Open any web browser and head to the Hive Live website. Log into your account if you haven’t already.
2. Click the downward-pointing arrow in the top-right corner of the page and then click “Account”.
3. Near the top of the page, Manage Subscription, under Billing, click “Cancel Subscription” and confirm that you want to cancel.
If you don’t see the option to cancel your account here, it means that you signed up for Hive Live through a third party. You should see some information that tells you who’s running your Hive Live account.
How to cancel your Hive Live subscription on Android
If you signed up for Hive Live through the Android app, it’s likely linked to your Google account. This means that you’ll need to cancel through your Android Play Store app.
1. Open the Play Store app on your Android and tap your profile icon in the top-right corner.
2. In the menu that opens, tap “Payments & subscriptions”, and then Subscriptions.
3. Select Hive Live from your list of subscriptions, then select the “Cancel Subscription” option. Confirm your preference.
How to cancel your Hive Live subscription on iPhone or iPad
Similarly, if you signed up for Hive Live through the iPhone or iPad app, it probably means that your Hive Live account is linked to your Apple ID. In this case, you’ll need to cancel through the Apple ID menu.
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad and tap your name at the top of the page.
2. In the Apple ID menu that opens, tap “Subscriptions”.
3. Select Hive Live from the list that appears, and then select “Cancel Subscription”. Confirm your decision.
If the above three methods did not work, another option is to mail Hive Live support asking the support team to cancel your account.
Secondly, if you can’t see the option to cancel your membership on the account page, you’re being billed by a third party. If that’s the case, on your account page you will see either a link to guide you through the cancellation process with your billing company or instructions to contact your billing company to cancel. You can also contact Hive Live support directly to see who’s managing your subscription.
How to cancel Hive Live subscription if you no longer have access to your account
You may be unsure what to do if you no longer have access to your account maybe because you can’t remember your login information. If you can’t log in to cancel the account, you can either try to recover it back.
In the case where you’re not using a third-party provider to pay for Hive Live, you’ll need assistance signing in. Click the Need help? button on the Hive Live login page and answer all the relevant questions relating to your account.
Hive Live will ask for your login credentials as well as the billing method you have on file. After you’ve supplied this information, the support team will assist you with recovering your account or they’ll cancel it after validating your information.
How to check Hive Live billing date
The account menu provides the status of the subscription as active or canceled. You can go to this section on any device such as an android phone and also check the next billing date.
1. To check your Hive Live next billing date, log in to your account.
3. Select “Billing” details to view your subscription plan and billing history.
2. Your billing date corresponds to the day you subscribed for your Hive Live services.
Note: Your billing date may be one day earlier due to time zone differences and if you pay for Hive Live through a third party, your Hive Live billing date may vary from your provider’s billing date.
How to cancel Hive Live auto renewal
This paragraph will show you how to cancel a recurring subscription so that you are not charged automatically next time.
In order to cancel the automatic renewal of your subscription:
1. Head to Hive Live website, log in, and open the “Billing” section.
2. When in the ‘Billing’ section, open the “Subscription” tab, and press on the three vertically stacked dots next to the ‘Change Plan’ button.
3. Click “Off” under Auto Renewal in order for it not to renew automatically in your next subscription.
The Hive Live subscription and auto renewal cancellation are pretty easy. Hive Live makes it easier for members to cancel the subscriptions of their accounts without any difficulty and after you cancel your subscription, you can return to Hive Live anytime. All you need to do is sign in with your credentials and choose the “Restart Subscription” option from your account page.