Noon allows you to place an order for a purchase of items on its website. Meanwhile making a purchase with the remorse that follows after making a wrong or accidental purchase is not new to Noon. If you’re regretting an order you recently made on Noon you can usually cancel it and get your money back. However, there are some policies for canceling the orders and getting your money back.
This article teaches you how to cancel Noon orders, and it covers situations where you buy an item by mistake and immediately want to cancel, as well as situations where the item has already been shipped or received and your legal right to cancel the order.
The Noon cancellation policy allows its customers to cancel orders as long as it hasn’t entered the shipping process. If successfully canceled Noon issues a full refund for the original purchase price within 3-30 days, depending on your payment method. The order cancellation is free, so, there are no charges to cancel your orders.
To be able to cancel an order at Noon ensure you know the policy and that your Noon account is active because you will have to log in to your Noon account to cancel the order. There is also a limited time frame within which you can cancel your order. For instance, you cannot cancel an order once it is marked “Ready to ship”. Your order amount will be refunded after the cancellation request is successfully processed and the amount will be transferred to your Bank Account.
How to cancel your order on Noon before it is shipped
- Go to the Noon official website where you place the order, you are now redirected to the homepage
- Log in to your Noon account.
- Click on My Account and select My Orders from the menu.
- Tap on View Order button, this will shows the details of the order
- Click on the Cancel Order button.
From here, your request to cancel your order will be sent to Noon and a message that your cancellation request has been received will be delivered to your email.
Cancel Noon order after shipping
Unfortunately, you cannot cancel Noon orders that have already entered the shipping process. However, Noon does offer the chance to return or replace the item. If the product ships, you can refuse or return your packing using the Online Returns Center.
It’s difficult to say what exactly determines whether Noon will accept the request, although it depends mostly on just how close an item is to being shipped.
Therefore, try to cancel your order as soon as possible. Your best bet for full cancellation and refund is to catch it before it ships.
How to check Noon Order status
You can view your order details on the app and website, through the Your Orders section in the menu.
To view your order details:
- Tap Your Orders in the app menu.
- Click on the open or completed order that you need the details for.
- Tap on Order Details to get all the necessary details.
Noon cancel order refund request
Noon refund is the money you receive after your cancellation order has been successfully processed. However, before you make a request for your refund ensure the product is unused and in original condition. Also, you have to include the invoice, price tags, and original packaging when returning the product.
When you can make Noon refund request
Noon order cancellation is not what you would request without having a good reason. Here are when you can cancel your order:
- When the product gets damaged during transit
- Wrong product is delivered to you
- Replacement product cannot be provided on request
- Cancellation occurs before the product is marked Ready to ship
- Product quantity delivered differs from quantity you ordered.
Outside these, your request to cancel your order may be rejected. This takes us to when you cannot cancel Noon order after payment.
When you cannot make refund request
You cannot ask for a refund if:
- The time frame allowable by Noon for the request has ended
- Product is damaged due to your misuse
- If any of the product part goes missing after delivery
- There is no photographic evidence of the damage or wrong delivery
- Defect/damage in product is covered under warranty of manufacturer.
General right to Cancel an order:
In most countries like the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, customers have up to 14 days from the day of placing such an order to cancel it. And under the Consumer Rights Act, the default period for delivery is 30 days. If Noon doesn’t deliver the product within the time frame agreed or by this 30-day period, you have the right to cancel your order and receive a full refund.
Apart from this, you will usually be given an estimated delivery date or time period when you order something from Noon. You have to check your order details to see what this is.
Meanwhile, Noon says it will take 24 hours to process your cancellation request and initiate a refund and that they will inform you of the status through your email.