Twitter is a social networking site where people interact in short messages called tweets. Tweeting is posting short messages for anyone who follows you on Twitter, with the hope that your words are useful and interesting to someone in your audience. Here you don’t have to border about using your phone number as we teach you how to create a twitter account without phone verification.
Once you create a twitter account with or without phone number it will allow you, anywhere, to converse with another, express opinions, and debate. It’s a fantastic tool because of this, but it can also be rather draining, especially if you get involved in controversial topics and online discussions about politics.
Many people find Twitter hard to stay away from if they have it, and if this is the case for you, you might want to think about deleting your account. Another description of Twitter and tweeting might be microblogging.
How To Create Twitter Account Without Phone Number Verification
On Twitter, Tweets are either Public or Protected. Public Tweets can be seen by everyone. Protected Tweets can only be seen by that person’s followers; they can’t even be Retweeted. If you change your account status from Public to Protected, all your previous Tweets become protected too. Some people use Twitter to discover interesting people and companies online, opting to follow their tweets.
Features of Twitter
The most important features of twitter which are also the benefits of the micro of the microblogging platform are the followings:
- Exact information: Given its microblogging Features, all the information published must be exact and precise, capable of being read in 280 characters. This avoids very long and boring texts.
- Possibility of “retweet”: when the information causes interest among users, they can retweet the publication, allowing those who follow to view the content. It is a similar function to “sharing” that Facebook offers.
- Simple and easy to use interface: The twitter social network has a very attractive and didactic main interface or appearance, which makes it an easy to use platform for users who learn as they explore among the options.
- More information in less time: on twitter, information develops at a higher speed compared to other social networks, so news or breaking news are published first on this network.
- Support for different operating systems: Like other competing social networks, twitter is compatible with different operating systems and easily adapts to the screen of mobile devices and tablets, so keeping up to date from your mobile will not be a problem.
With all these features, it seems that this platform does not have negative aspects, however, there are some demerits of twitter that it is necessary to know.
- Character Limit: Despite being its most prominent feature, the 280 character limitation is usually a problem for some users. Therefore, they prefer to use other social network alternatives
- Platform slowdown: Given a large number of online users on twitter, the platform tends to slow down or crash. Which is not surprising for the large amount of information that is handled in such a short time.
- No Monitored Plagiarism: Because Twitter does not have privacy policies against plagiarism, much of the information or posts may be used on purpose under false authorship.
- Fake accounts or profiles: as in other social networks, there are also false profiles or unverified accounts, which generate spam and distrust other users.
How to Create a Twitter Account on PC Without Phone Verification
- Open your web browser and check in to www.twitter.com.
- The account sign up page is nowhere, so click the sign up for twitter icon
- type your desired username and other basic information just as prompted
- Click the create my account button
- Check out the captcha code and wait for your account to open Confirm your email account and from there return to your account.
- Set up your profile by the following twitter suggested personalities, adding profile photos, and your bio.
Create a Twitter account from Android Phones
- You must download the Twitter application from Google Play Store. Once you are in the application tab, you have to click on the green button with the text “ Install ”. The permissions required by the application will be displayed and must be accepted.
- The next step is to open the application from the Android drawer. On the first screen that is displayed, you need to click on the blue button that says Start.
- It will take you to a small form in which you have to write a name and email. You must click on the button that says “Next”.
- You must write the verification code you receive in your email or mobile phone by text message.
- Create a password of at least 8 characters. Make sure this is a strong enough combination to prevent your account from being stolen. You click “Next.
- Once done, you will have access to synchronize all your contacts or those with a Twitter account and you can follow them. Once this is done, you can configure your profile to your liking.
Tips on How To Protect Your Twitter Account
- Don’t add your phone number to your profile
- Make sure your privacy settings on your linked account match your intent.
- Use a combination of at least 8 numbers, letters, and punctuation marks. It should be different from other passwords you use elsewhere on the internet.
- Make sure your email account is secure. Change the passwords for all of your email accounts and make sure that no two are the same.
- Never give out your Twitter password to anyone. Never give it to friends, even if they’re really good friends
- Log out of Twitter when you use a computer or phone you share with other people. Don’t check the “Remember Me” box when logging in from a public computer, as this will keep you logged in even after you close the browser window
- Be very careful before clicking on a link (even if it appears to be from a legitimate site) asking you to log in, change your password, or provide any other personal information.
- Use a “password” or fingerprint or facial recognition for your phone too.
That’s all on How to create a Twitter account without phone verification and tips to keep your account secured.