Sportpesa history contains information on all the bets you placed. In monitoring your bets, the bet history should be kept abreast as betting history enables you to know if all the bets you placed succeeded. In most cases, it hurts losing your bet, this is why it’s advised that you shouldn’t bet or stake money you can’t afford to lose.
If you’ve ever wanted to find out how to delete your bet history on Sportpesa, on your mobile phone device, and also on your Desktop, we’ve got you covered in this article.
Note: Before you can gain access to your Sportpesa transaction history, your account must be active.
Can You Delete Bet History on Sportpesa
Unfortunately, it is not possible to delete Sportpesa bet history. However, you may apply filters on your bet history to only view your active bets.
Sportpesa bet history refreshes automatically and deletes itself after 30 days. Should you not wish to see your bets in the past, you can filter the dates by adjusting the date in the field written “Filter bets from” to today.
How to Delete/Filter Bet History on Sportpesa
To search for longer periods or to filter the amount of detail shown, select from the following options:
1. Last 30 days: displays last 30 days betting transactions
2. Date Range: brings up a calendar to search for a specific period up to 12 months ago.
3. Last 7 days: displays last 7 days betting transaction
4. All bets: display all transaction history.
5. Won bets: filter only winning bets.
6. Pending bets: filter pending or open bets that have not yet been resulted.
To search your Sportpesa betting history for a specific period up to 12 months prior:
1. Select the Calendar icon
2. Select from the date from the calendar on left then select to date from the calendar on the right.
3. Select Done to search the requested statement history.
Remember: when searching the date range bet history on Sportpesa, entered dates can be no more than 90 days in duration per search (I.e., the difference between from and to dates can be no longer than 90 days).
How to Cancel a Bet on Sportpesa
According to Sportpesa, customers are responsible for ensuring that their bet is correct before placing it. This is almost the same with all the betting companies, a bet ‘cannot be canceled once placed as it is a contract, you agree to pay a stake and Sportpesa agree to pay you winnings if that scenario happens.
So, once you have placed your bet and its acceptance has been confirmed by Sportpesa, you cannot cancel it. That’s why you should always make sure you have the correct bet before submitting it.
Meanwhile, in some cases, you may be allowed to cash out your bet before the market goes live, but in all, always make sure anyone specific sports bet is what you want before you officially place the bet.
If after you delete your Sportpesa bet history, the settled bet is still there try clearing your browser history using these methods:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar
- Select “Settings”
- Click on the “Show Advanced Settings”
- Scroll to the “Privacy” section, click the “Content” settings button
- In the Cookies section, click “Delete Cookies”.
- Select “Tools” from the top menu
- Choose “Options”
- Select “Privacy” from the top navigation
- Click the text that says clear your recent history
- You can select “Everything” if you want to delete your Sportpesa bet history including other cookies in your browser.
- Click on the “Cookies” option
- Lastly click on the “Clear Now” button.
- Choose Safari > Preferences,
- Click on the “Privacy” option
- Click “Details”
- Select one or more website that stores cookies, and then click Remove or Remove All
- Click “Done”.
- Go to “Edit” option
- Choose “Preferences”
- Select “Security”
- Select Show “Cookies”
- Lastly,Click on the “Remove All” option.
That’s it on how to delete or clear settled bet history on Sportpesa. You can also delete your account if you want to use the betting platform again.
This post is for informational purposes only, we do not encourage betting as it is highly risky and in most cases results in loss. Hence it is illegal for any person under the age of 18 to open an account or to bet with Sportpesa.