Bolt Ride is a platform where you can place orders or make an immediate booking for a ride online. When you want to order a ride from the comfort of your living room, this comes in handy. While you perform transactions on Bolt Ride, it keeps a record of your purchases and orders.
You may want to delete your Bolt Ride order history for a variety of reasons. Perhaps you want to conceal a one-time purchase from your history so that it remains a surprise.
Whatever the reason, here will explain all you need to know on how to delete or hide your Bolt Ride orders or booked history. It’s straightforward to delete or hide any or all of your Bolt Ride order history if you wish to keep your Bolt Ride activity hidden.
Many consumers want to remove or archive their Bolt Ride order history for a variety of reasons. It’s possible that they don’t want a third party to see their online transactions.
Perhaps you want to hide an occasional booking order from your history so that it remains a surprise when you finally reveal them, or perhaps you booked a ride something you don’t want others to see when they use your account. Alternatively, you may wish to keep your personal order hidden from your relatives.
As you keep on reading, you’ll discover whether you can truly delete or, better yet, hide your order history.
Can Someone Delete Order History on Bolt Ride?
To be honest with you, there is no way to delete your order history permanently. Even if you delete your account, Bolt Ride will keep a record of everything you’ve bought.
You do, however, have a way to come out of this.
By archiving your booking orders history, you can keep it hidden from others.
How to Hide Order History on Bolt Ride
It’s simple to hide or delete any or all of your Bolt Ride order history if you wish to keep your Bolt Ride activity hidden.
If you are using a desktop or the mobile app, here’s how to hide your Bolt Ride order history.
Hide Bolt Ride Order History on Desktop
- Sign in to your Bolt Ride account by going to the Bolt Ride website in your browser.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, select “ My Orders.”
- You’ll find a list of the items you’ve ordered in the last three months here. After you’ve located the order you want to hide or remove, click “View Order Details.”
- To hide it, click “Archive Order.” Note that you’ll still be able to see them in your account’s “Archived Orders” area.
- If the item you’re looking for isn’t available for your selected months, modify the setting to show orders from a different time period.
How to Delete/Hide Order History on Bolt Ride App
- Log into the Bolt Ride app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Scroll to “Your Orders” and find the item you wish to hide.
- To hide it, tap “View Order Details” and then “Archive Order.”
Remember that none of the orders you hide from your account will be completely deleted. You may still see them by going to your account page and selecting Ordering and Preferences and Archived Orders from the menu.
By selecting the “Unarchive Order” button next to the ride, you will be able to examine all of your previously hidden orders and, if you want, return them to the main list.
Use Incognito Mode When Browsing Bolt Ride
You’ve definitely noticed that when you browse Bolt Ride, the site retains your browsing history and suggests additional things based on your previous searches.
If you’re the only one who uses your account, this can be useful. However, if you use a shared account to make orders or other private bookings, your browser history will reveal your secret to anybody who logs in.
Using an incognito or private browser window is one of the simplest ways to hide your browsing. There is nothing you do that will be saved in this manner.
However, if you’ve already accumulated browsing history on Bolt Ride, there is still a way to clear your data:
- Go to Bolt Ride and sign in using your account information.
- In the top left corner of your screen, select “Browsing History.”
- To remove a specific item from your browser history, select “remove from view” beneath the product.
- Alternatively, select the “Manage History” menu and click “Remove all things from view” to erase the entire list.
- Put the slider next to “Turn Browsing History on/off” in the “off” position if you don’t want Bolt Ride to collect your browsing history.
That’s it on how to delete or hide order history on Bolt Ride from those who share the same account or device with you.