1. Go to Christian Mingle website and log in to your account.
2. Click on the Settings.
3. Scroll down and select Account.
4. Click Delete Account.
5. Give your reasons.
6. Click on the Confirm button.
To delete Christian Mingle account permanently you need to have an email address or username associated with your account. Having either of those will let you delete the account and remove your personal data from the website.
Sometimes there might be an issue why you can’t cancel your Christian Mingle account that just needs to be fixed to let you delete the account such as when you forgot your account login credentials.
You can request Christian Mingle deletion for reasons, such as not being able to access your account because it’s been hacked. If this is the case, then you should contact customer service and request that they reset your password and or change the email address associated with the account.
Can I delete my Christian Mingle account without password
Christian Mingle doesn’t allow you to cancel your account without logging in. There are a few ways you can delete your account if you can’t remember your password.
1. Try recovering your account.
2. Use the FAQ page to resolve the issue.
3. Send an email to Christian Mingle that you want to delete your account
4. Use the Contact us page to find help.
5. Find out if your Christian Mingle password is saved on your browser.
Another way to delete Christian Mingle account that you can’t access is to create a new account and after you navigate to your old account and Report/Block it.
Can I delete my Christian Mingle and start over?
Yes but first, you’ll need to deactivate your account. To do this, go to Settings and click on the Account tab. Scroll down to the Manage your account section and click on “Deactivate my account.”
Once your account is deactivated, you’ll need to create a new one. To do this, go to Christian Mingle website and click on “Sign up“. Enter your email address and follow the onscreen instructions and complete your registration.
Christian Mingle account suspended
Christian Mingle may also suspend or delete your account if it appears to have been hacked or compromised and they are unable to confirm ownership of the account after a year, or if the account is unused and remains inactive for a long period of time.
With Christian Mingle’s policies, you can only delete a suspended account by sending a request to Christian Mingle’s customer support.
Deleting a suspended Christian Mingle account:
1. Visit Christian Mingle’s Help Center.
2. Select I’d like to deactivate or close my account.
3. Complete the account access form that pops up and click Submit.
What happens after you delete your Christian Mingle account?
To request that your account be permanently deleted expresses your intention to fully remove both your user account and any existing information relevant to your account. This cannot be undone, and Christian Mingle won’t be able to recover any of your data after you permanently delete your account.
How to find old Christian Mingle account
1. Open your browser and tap on Settings.
2. Scroll down and tap on Google.
3. Then, you’ll see the Security tab, click on it. Scroll down and tap on Password Manager.
4. Now, click on Christian Mingle. and unlock your device
5. Click on the “eye” icon to reveal your Christian Mingle password.
You can also find your account by using the emails associated with the account.
Remove Christian Mingle account from your phone
1. Open your phone’s Settings app.
2. Tap Passwords & Accounts.
3. Under Accounts tap Christian Mingle.
4. To confirm, tap Remove account.
5. If this is the only Christian Mingle account on the phone, you’ll need to fill in your phone’s pattern, PIN, or password for security.
If you can’t remove Christian Mingle from your phone, your device has restrictions enabled to prevent you from deleting apps. You can disable the restrictions for deleting apps on your device.
If you are using an iPhone and you enabled Screen Time, go to Settings/Screen Time/Content & Privacy Restrictions/iTunes & App Store Purchases and change deleting Apps to Allow.
Christian Mingle deactivate
Deactivation is a process that lets you suspend your Christian Mingle account for a certain amount of time. When you deactivate your account, your profile and all the information associated with it are hidden from other users. Your account is not deleted when you deactivate it.
Christian Mingle account delete is permanent after 30 days. You’ll receive an email saying your account has been deleted, and if you ever want to reactivate the account, you just have to go to the website and login back. Your account will be restored.
If you want to permanently delete your account, you have to wait for 30 days, do not log in to the account. After this period, your account will be removed from the Christian Mingle website and you’ll no longer be able to reactivate it back.