Citizen App allows you to delete your account permanently from your profile page. Sometimes all you have to do is to send them an email. And once your request is successful your settings, device data, and location data in Citizen App’s main user database will be removed. However, Citizen App may retain some of your personal data for certain legal, security, and other needs.
The procedure for deleting your Citizen App is slightly different depending on the method you choose. You can cancel your Citizen App from the account settings, or by sending a request that your account should be deleted to Citizen App Help Center.
How to Delete Your Citizen App Account
There are two simple ways to delete Citizen App: through your account settings and by sending a deletion request through Citizen App Help Center.
Delete Citizen App From Your Account Settings
1. Log in to your Citizen App.
2. From the main page, select Settings & Privacy.
3. Select Delete your account.
4. Read through the information and click Delete.
5. Then, click Delete once again.
Your account will be closed and your personal data will be permanently removed following the expiration of legal and compliance record-keeping obligations that require Citizen App to maintain certain data for limited periods of time.
How to Send Account Deletion Request to Citizen App
If you can’t find the delete option from the settings, you can also close the account by sending a request that your account should be canceled via the Citizen App support link.
Those who forgot their login details can also send an account deletion message to the support.
1. Go to Citizen App Help Center,
2. Select the topic that best describes your issue, then you’ll fill out a form with your specific details.
3. Search for “delete account”.
4. You will be directed to a link that will let you send a deletion request to Citizen App.
5. Once Citizen App receive the request, you’ll receive an automated message with how long it will take them before deleting the account.
You can also send an email to Citizen App Customers Support.
How to Cancel Citizen App Without Password
All you need for this method is a friend who has a Citizen App account and is willing to lend you their devices just for a few minutes to contact Citizen App support.
1. Log into your friend’s account and navigate to Citizen App’s support & request page.
2. Request Citizen App to terminate or delete your account under the Report option.
3. Provide the details of your previous account like your account ID to prove that the account was yours.
4. When done with this, don’t forget to confirm your request for account deletion.
Deleting your Citizen App account is permanent and once you complete the steps above you’ll be signed out of your account. You should receive an email saying your account has been deleted. If you ever want to reactivate the account, you just have to open the Citizen App website and log in back. Your account will reactivate and you’ll retain all your data.