FuboTV allows its user to delete their account from the website and not with the app but you have to log in to the account you want to close. Thus, it is from your profile page that you’ll find the settings option from where you can delete or deactivate your account including your data history.
Although .. doesn’t allow you to cancel your account without logging in, there are a few ways you can delete your account if you can’t remember your password. So, don’t worry you can still close the account without having access to its login credentials. You’ll find out how this works in this article.
We will show you exactly how to delete FuboTV account even when you can’t access the account or remember your password. Well, depending on the reasons why you want to delete your account, you can close your account either on the website, app, or by sending a cancellation request email to the support center.
What Happens After I Deleted My FuboTV Account?
So, to request that your account be permanently deleted expresses your intention to fully remove both your user account and any existing information relevant to your user account. This cannot be undone, and FuboTV won’t be able to recover any of your data after you permanently delete your account.
How to Delete FuboTV Account on the Web
The easiest way to achieve this is by logging into the account in a web browser either on desktop or mobile as all the options appear on your profile page:
1. Visit FuboTV’s official website page.
2. Log in by entering your username and password on the login form.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Settings”.
4. Then click “Account”.
5. Select the “Delete Account” option.
6. Re-enter your username and password on the next page.
7. Click on Continue.
Once you’ve done this, your FuboTV account will be deactivated but still retain your data. This means that once you complete these steps, your account won’t be deleted right away. It’ll be deactivated for 30 days, during which time you’ll have the option to reactivate the account before it’s permanently deleted.
You’ll also receive an email to your contact address confirming the deactivation. It is after 30 days that your data histories will be cleared from the website.
How to Delete FuboTV Account on Mobile Devices
1. Now, log in to your FuboTV using the mobile app.
2. Click your profile Placeholder and select Settings from the menu.
3. Below your username, select Account.
4. Click Delete Account.
5. Read the messages and select Delete.
6. You might be prompted to re-enter your password and then you can click the deactivate. button the last time after which you uninstall the app from your phone.
Unfortunately, you can’t delete your account permanently from the app, you have to follow the steps above to delete it from the website.
How to Delete FuboTV Account Without Password
Usually, you would have to be signed in to your account to be able to close your account. Since you have lost access to your account or remember the password and have tried everything and still couldn’t find the login details you will have to try something different, follow the methods below.
There are three ways you can delete FuboTV account that you no longer have access to without using the password:
1. Delete Via Email
To delete your account without logging in or using password, you have to send an email request to FuboTV Support email address stating that you want to cancel your account. Here is how you can send the email request:
1. Scroll to the “Help & Support Centre” and you’ll see the support email address
2. Then, write a message telling them what your issue is and why you want to delete your account
3. Then press “Send”.
2. Delete By First Resetting Your Password
1. Open the FuboTV web page on your preferred device.
2. Click the Forgotten password tab on the login screen.
3. Click the “Username” field and enter the email address you used to create your account.
4. Select the Send email so as to receive a link to create a new password.
5. Log in to your email and click on the link sent to you by FuboTV to create a new password.
Once you are logged in to your profile page, here is what you should do:
1. Go to Settings on your dashboard.
2. Select the “Delete Account” option.
3. Select one of the options from the drop-down menu containing why you want to delete your account.
4. Once you have selected a reason, the “Delete Account” tab will appear. Click on it and successfully delete your account.
3. By Contacting FuboTV Support
Another way you can close your profile account without the password or logging in is to contact FuboTV support and if you want to get it done as soon as possible, you’re going to visit the support page.
1. Go to FuboTV Support in a web browser. If you don’t know your username and password, you’ll need to fill out an online form stating why your account should be deleted.
2. There are a few options you can choose from as to why you think your account should be deleted. If you have forgotten the password or the username, select that option in the menu.
3. Fill out the rest of the form with your name, email address, age, and the username of the account. You can also fill out a comment box in the bottom section of the form with any details you might want to add about the account.
4. Click on the “Submit” button, and wait for their email response.
How to Find Your Forgotten FuboTV Account
Here’s is the process you’ll use:
1. Log in to your email address.
2. Scroll to “Manage third-party access” and click on it.
3. You will see a list of accounts linked to your email, including FuboTV, remove it, and the account will be deleted.
You can also search your emails linked with the account, compile a list of these sites and disconnect them from your email.
FuboTV Disabled/Suspended Account
There are many reasons which may cause FuboTV to delete your account without your knowledge such as if there is any “suspicious” activity with your account. Reactivating a self-deactivated account is as simple as logging back into your account. If you’ve previously deleted the account, it can’t be recovered. If your account was deactivated involuntarily by FuboTV.
So, if your profile is disabled and you want to re-enable it, just contact FuboTV support or send them an email requesting that your account be reactivated.
How to Deactivate FuboTV Account
Deactivating your account means you want to stop using FuboTV for a while, this can be undone at any time. The account deletion is much more permanent.
Note that once you deactivate your account here, it’ll be deactivated on every device. If you’re just looking to get FuboTV off permanently, consider deleting the account instead.
1. Open the FuboTV app on your device and tap the menu icon in the corner.
2. Scroll down and tap “Settings & Privacy”.
3. You’ll now have to navigate to the Delete Account option.
4. Tap “Delete Account”, and then “Continue” to the account deactivation at the bottom of the screen.
5. Optionally, give the reason you’re deactivating your account and tap “Continue”, then enter your password.
It’s permanent when you delete your FuboTV account. After you have completed the steps you’ll be logged out of your account, and you should receive an email saying your account has been deleted. If you ever want to reactivate the account, you just have to open the FuboTV app or visit the website and log in back. Your account will be restored right away.
Thus, if you want to permanently delete your FuboTV account, you have to wait for 30 days and not log in to your account. After this period, your account will be removed from the website and you’ll no longer be able to reactivate it back.