Gaana Plus is a platform that allows its users to make their playlist public so that other users can also use and enjoy that playlist. Gaana plus shares music recommendations according to your taste for songs and allows the users to access online radio. Members can avail of this membership one time and during the Times Prime membership.
If you wish to delete your Gaana Plus account, you don’t need to worry, we’ll show you exactly how to delete your Gaana Plus account with and without your password or logging in. Depending on your reasons for deleting your account, you might want to close your account as quickly as possible. The good thing is that Gaana Plus allows you to delete your account in a few simple steps.
How to delete Gaana Plus account
Once you create a Gaana Plus account and you’ve decided that you want to stop using it, you can delete your account with just a click but you have to be logged in to be able to do this. There are different ways to delete your account. All will be explained in this article.
How to delete Gaana Plus account without password
Usually, you would have to be signed in to your account in order to be able to delete your Gaana Plus account. Since you cannot remember your password and have tried everything but still couldn’t find the password you will have to try something different.
If you are locked out of your Gaana Plus account and want the account deleted forever, there is something you can do but you’ll need to follow these specific steps to do so. There are three ways you can delete your account without password:
Method 1: Resetting your Gaana Plus password
- Open the Gaana Plus web page on your preferred device
- Click the “forgotten password” tab on the login screen.
- Click the “Username” or “email” field and enter the email address you used to create your Gaana Plus account.
- Select the “Send email” so as to receive a link to create a new password.
- Log in to your email and click on the link sent to you by Gaana Plus to create a new password.
Once you are logged in to your Gaana Plus account here is what you should do:
- Go to Settings on your dashboard
- Select “Delete Account” option
- Select one of the options from the drop-down menu containing why you want to delete your account.
- Once you have selected a reason, a “Delete Account” tab will appear. Click on it and successfully delete your account.
Method 2: By contacting Gaana Plus support
Another way you can delete your Gaana Plus account without password or logging in is to contact Gaana Plus support and if you want to get it done as soon as possible, you’re going to visit the support page.
- Go to Gaana Plus Support in a web browser. If you don’t know your username and password, you’ll need to fill out an online form stating why your account should be deleted.
- There are a few options you can choose from as to why you think your Gaana Plus account should be deleted. If you have forgotten the password or the username, select that option in the menu.
- Fill out the rest of the form with your name, email address, age, and the username of the account. You can also fill out a comment box in the bottom section of the form with any details you might want to add about the account.
- Send in your form, then wait for an email response from Gaana Plus.
Method 3: Delete Gaana Plus account by email
Another method you can delete your Gaana Plus account without logging or using the password is to send an email that you want to close your account to Gaana Plus Here is how you can achieve that:
- Scroll to the “Help & Support Centre” and you’ll see the support email address.
- Then, write a message telling them what your issue is and why you want to delete your account.
- Then press “Send”.
How to delete Gaana Plus account on website
The easiest way to achieve this is by logging into your Gaana Plus account in a web browser either on desktop or mobile as all the options appear as soon as you log in.
- Visit Gaana Plus’s official website page.
- Log in by entering your Gaana Plus username and password on the login form.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Settings”
- Then click “Account”
- Select the “Delete Account” option
- Re-enter your username and password on the next page.
- Click on “Continue”
Once you’ve done this, your Gaana Plus account will be deactivated. Keep in mind that once you complete these steps, your Gaana Plus account won’t be deleted right away. It’ll be deactivated for a few days, during which time you’ll have the option to reactivate the account before it’s permanently deleted. You’ll also receive an email to your contact address confirming the deactivation.
How to delete Gaana Plus account on phone
- Now, log in to your Gaana Plus account using the mobile app.
- Click your profile Placeholder and select “Settings” from the menu.
- Below your username, select “Account”
- Click “Deactivate your Account”
- Read the messages and select Deactivate.
- You’ll be prompted to re-enter your password and then you can click the deactivate button the last time after which you uninstall the app from your phone.
Unfortunately, you can’t delete your account permanently from the Gaana Plus app, you have to follow the steps above to delete it from the website.
How to find old Gaana Plus account linked to your email
Here’s is the process you’ll use:
- Log in to your email address.
- Scroll to “Manage third-party access” and click on it.
- You will see a list of accounts linked to your email, including Gaana Plus, remove it, and the account will be deleted.
You can also search your emails linked with account creation, compile a list of these sites and disconnect them from your email.
Gaana Plus deactivated my account?
There are many reasons which may cause Gaana Plus to delete your account without your knowledge such as if there is any “suspicious” activity with your account. Reactivating a self-deactivated Gaana Plus account is as simple as logging back into your account. If you’ve previously deleted the account, it can’t be recovered. If your account was deactivated involuntarily by Gaana Plus.
So, if your Gaana Plus account is disabled and you want to re-enable, just contact the Gaana Plus customer service or send them an email requesting that your account be reactivated.
How to cancel Gaana Plus permanently
If you want to permanently delete your Gaana Plus account, then wait 30 days. After that time period, your account will be removed from the Gaana Plus website and you’ll no longer be able to reactivate it back.
If you can’t wait for the 30 days to end, you can go to the settings and then click on your Gaana Plus information. Click on deactivation and deletion. Here click on permanently delete Account and then continue to account deletion.
What Happens when you delete your Gaana Plus account?
To request that your Gaana Plus account be permanently deleted expresses your intention to fully remove both your user account and any existing information relevant to your user account. This cannot be undone, and Gaana Plus won’t be able to recover any of your data including your saved lists and email alerts in the future.