GoSkippy is an Insurance company that offers a variety of vehicle insurance products for cars, motorbikes, and vans providing the maximum amount of cover and peace of mind. It also offers home insurance, further details can be found here. GoSkippy also offers competitive-priced Travel insurance for all of your single and annual trip needs.
Goskippy deletion is done on the Goskippy website after you have logged in to your account and the Cancellation fee is £35. It is from your profile page that you’ll find settings option from where you can delete or deactivate your account. You can also close your account without password, email, or logging in.
We’ll show you exactly how to delete Goskippy even when you can’t remember your password. Depending on your reasons why you want to delete your account, Goskippy allows you to cancel your account on its platform.
What Happens when you delete Goskippy account?
To request that your Goskippy account be permanently deleted expresses your intention to fully remove both your user account and any existing information relevant to your user account. This cannot be undone, and Goskippy won’t be able to recover any of your data including your saved lists and email alerts in the future.
How to delete Goskippy account
Once you have created a Goskippy account and you’ve decided that you want to stop using it, you can delete it with just a click but you have to be logged in to be able to do this. There are different ways to delete your account:
How to delete Goskippy account without password
Usually, you would have to be signed in to your account in order to be able to delete your account. Since you cannot remember your password and have tried everything but still couldn’t find the password you will have to try something different.
If you are locked out of your Goskippy account and want the account deleted forever, there is something you can do but you’ll need to follow these specific steps to do so. There are three ways you can delete your account without password:
Method 1: Resetting your Goskippy password
- Open the Goskippy web page on your preferred device
- Click the “forgotten password” tab on the login screen.
- Click the “Username” or “email” field and enter the email address you used to create your account.
- Select the “Send email” so as to receive a link to create a new password.
- Log in to your email and click on the link sent to you by Goskippy to create a new password.
Once you are logged in to your Goskippy profile page, here is what you should do:
- Go to Settings on your dashboard
- Select “Delete Account” option
- Select one of the options from the drop-down menu containing why you want to delete your account.
- Once you have selected a reason, a “Delete Account” tab will appear. Click on it and successfully delete your account.
Method 2: By contacting Goskippy support
Another way you can delete your profile account without password or logging in is to contact Goskippy support and if you want to get it done as soon as possible, you’re going to visit the support page.
- Go to Goskippy Support in a web browser. If you don’t know your username and password, you’ll need to fill out an online form stating why your account should be deleted.
- There are a few options you can choose from as to why you think your account should be deleted. If you have forgotten the password or the username, select that option in the menu.
- Fill out the rest of the form with your name, email address, age, and the username of the account. You can also fill out a comment box in the bottom section of the form with any details you might want to add about the account.
- Send in your form, then wait for an email response from Goskippy.
Method 3: Delete Goskippy account by email
Another method you can delete your account without logging or using the password is to send an email that you want to close your account to Goskippy, here is how you can achieve that:
- Scroll to the “Help & Support Centre” and you’ll see the support email address, cancellations@goskippy.
- Then, write a message telling them what your issue is and why you want to delete your account.
- Then press “Send”.
How to delete Goskippy account on web
The easiest way to achieve this is by logging into the account in a web browser either on desktop or mobile as all the options appear as soon as you log in.
- Visit Goskippy’s official website page.
- Log in by entering your username and password on the login form.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Settings”
- Then click “Account”
- Select the “Delete Account” option
- Re-enter your username and password on the next page.
- Click on “Continue”
Once you’ve done this, your Goskippy account will be deactivated. Keep in mind that once you complete these steps, your account won’t be deleted right away. It’ll be deactivated for a few days, during which time you’ll have the option to reactivate the account before it’s permanently deleted. You’ll also receive an email to your contact address confirming the deactivation.
Delete Goskippy account on phone
- Now, log in to your Goskippy using the mobile app.
- Click your profile Placeholder and select “Settings” from the menu.
- Below your username, select “Account”
- Click “Deactivate your Account”
- Read the messages and select Deactivate.
- You’ll be prompted to re-enter your password and then you can click the deactivate button the last time after which you uninstall the app from your phone.
Unfortunately, you can’t delete your account permanently from the app, you have to follow the steps above to delete it from the website.
How to find Goskippy account linked to your email
Here’s is the process you’ll use:
- Log in to your email address.
- Scroll to “Manage third-party access” and click on it.
- You will see a list of accounts linked to your email, including Goskippy, remove it, and the account will be deleted.
You can also search your emails linked with account creation, compile a list of these sites and disconnect them from your email.
There are many reasons which may cause Goskippy to delete your account without your knowledge such as if there is any “suspicious” activity with your account. Reactivating a self-deactivated Goskippy is as simple as logging back into your account. If you’ve previously deleted the account, it can’t be recovered. If your account was deactivated involuntarily by Goskippy.
So, if your Goskippy profile is disabled and you want to re-enable, just contact the customer service or send them an email requesting that your account be reactivated.
How to deactivate Goskippy account
Deactivation can be undone at any time, but account deletion is much more permanent.
Note that once you deactivate your Goskippy account here, it’ll be deactivated on every device. If you’re just looking to get Goskippy off permanently, consider deleting the account instead.
- Open the Goskippy app on your device and tap the menu icon in the corner
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy
- You’ll now have to navigate to Delete account. .
- Tap Delete Account , and then Continue to Account Deactivation at the bottom of the screen.
- Optionally, give the reason you’re deactivating your account and tap Continue , then enter your password.
You’ll be logged out of your account, and you should receive an email saying your account has been deactivated. If you ever want to reactivate the account, you just have to open Goskippy and log back in. Your account will be restored right away.
If you want to permanently delete your Goskippy account, then wait 30 days. After that time period, your account will be removed from the website and you’ll no longer be able to reactivate it back.