Paytm allows you to place order or make immediate purchases online. When you want to make a purchase from the comfort of your living room, this comes in handy. While you perform transactions on Paytm, it keeps a record and history of your purchases and orders.
You may want to check or delete your Paytm order history for a variety of reasons. Perhaps you want to know the status or conceal a one-time purchase from the view of others.
Whatever the reason, here will explain all you need to know on how to check and delete or hide your Paytm orders or purchase history. It’s straightforward to find or delete any or all of your order history if you wish to keep your Paytm transaction activities hidden.
How to Check Paytm Order History and Every Purchased Order
1. Go to Paytm website and log in to your account.
2. Tap “Account & Lists” on the top right.
Choose “Download order reports” under the “Ordering and 3. shopping preferences” section.
4. Select a report type: “Items” is default and shows all shipments, but use the drop-down to switch to “refunds” or “returns.”
5. Select a start and end date.
6. Tap “Request report.”
Paytm will begin processing your report. It should only take a couple of seconds but might take longer if you’re trying to process everything you’ve ever ordered and you use Paytm a lot.
Paytm’s Order History tool, which provides all of this information, can also be used to see all of the returns you’ve made and the refunds you’ve received. Also, you can sort by date, so you can split up orders by year or month or just look at specific days.
On the other hand, many consumers would want to remove or archive their Paytm order history for a variety of reasons. It’s possible that they don’t want a third party to see their online transactions.
Perhaps you want to hide an occasional purchase from your history so that it remains a surprise when you finally reveal them, or perhaps you buy something you don’t want others to see when they use your account. Alternatively, you may wish to keep your personal purchases hidden from your spouse.
As you keep on reading, you’ll discover whether you can truly delete or, better yet, hide your order history.
Can Someone Delete Order History on Paytm?
To be honest with you, there is no way to delete your order history permanently. Even if you delete your account, Paytm will keep a record of everything you’ve bought.
You do, however, have a way to come out of this. By archiving your purchases and orders history, you can keep it hidden from others.
How to Hide Order/Purchase History on Paytm
It’s simple to hide or delete any or all of your Paytm order history if you wish to keep your Paytm activity hidden.
If you are using a desktop or the mobile app, here’s how to hide your Paytm order history.
Hide Paytm Order History on Desktop
- Sign in to your Paytm account by going to the Paytm website in your browser.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, select My Orders.
- You’ll find a list of the items you’ve ordered in the last three months here. After you’ve located the order you want to hide or remove, click View Order Details.
- To hide it, click Archive Order. Note that you’ll still be able to see them in your account’s Archived Orders area.
- If the item you’re looking for isn’t available for your selected months, modify the setting to show orders from a different time period.
How to Delete/Hide Order History in Paytm App
- Log in to the Paytm app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Scroll to Your Orders and find the item you wish to hide.
- To hide it, tap “View Order Details” and then Archive Order.
Remember that none of the orders you hide from your account will be completely deleted. You may still see them by going to your account page and selecting Ordering and Preferences and Archived Orders from the menu.
By selecting the Unarchive Order button next to the product, you will be able to examine all of your previously hidden orders and, if you want, return them to the main list.
Use Incognito Mode When Browsing Paytm
You’ve definitely noticed that when you browse Paytm, the site retains your browsing history and suggests additional things based on your previous searches.
If you’re the only one who uses your account, this can be useful. However, if you use a shared account to make orders or other private purchases, your browser history will reveal your secret to anybody who logs in.
Using an incognito or private browser window is one of the simplest ways to hide your browsing. There is nothing you do that will be saved in this manner.
However, if you’ve already accumulated browsing history on Paytm, there is still a way to clear your data:
How to Delete Paytm Search History
- Go to Paytm and sign in using your account information.
- In the top left corner of your screen, select Browsing History.
- To remove a specific item from your browser history, select “remove from view” beneath the product.
- Alternatively, select the Manage History menu and click Remove all things from view to erase the entire list.
- Put the slider next to “Turn Browsing History on/off” in the off position if you don’t want Paytm to collect your browsing history.
That’s it on how to delete or hide order history on Paytm from those who share the same account or device with you. You can also check your order status to know if it is in transit.