Wazirx is an exchange platform used to buy, trade, and store various types of cryptocurrencies. While you can log in to the Wazirx website to check your order and transaction history, you can also do this on the mobile app.
Wazirx order history is a record of your order placements of filled or unfilled orders within a given period. It is a section on Wazirx that shows all order details including the transaction time, symbol, quantity, price, and order type. You can view your history for buy or & sell limits.
On this page, you’ll learn how to check your transaction or delete your order history on Wazirx. You’ll also learn how to download your transaction history so that you can import and save it in your personal file.
The truth is that you cannot delete a trade order or transaction history on Wazirx but you can cancel unfilled orders. This is due to financial reporting regulations which obliged Wazirx to keep an online history of your transactions.
How to check transaction history on Wazirx
To see the transaction history for a specific cryptocurrency on the Wazirx mobile app, this is what you need to do:
- Open the Wazirx app on your phone.
- Log in to your Wazirx account if you haven’t already.
- Scroll to the “Orders” menu displayed on your screen.
- Tap to see all the transaction history for the month. You can filter it to a specific period.
If you want to know about a particular Wazirx transaction, tap on the coin or fiat, this will take you to the details page of that transaction. Here you will be able to see the total amount you bought, the coin, confirmations, the fee, the date of transaction, the status, and more.
How to check transaction history in Wazirx on web
- Go to the Wazirx website.
- Log in to your account
- Tap on the “Accounts” tab on the top menu.
- Click on the “Orders” tab in the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Select between “Open” and “Filled” orders
How to download Wazirx transaction history
Wazirx also allows you to download your transaction history on your phone or PC.
To download your transaction history:
- Visit the Wazirx website.
- Log in to your Wazirx account.
- Go to “Order” on the down menu. This will take you to the “Transaction history” page.
- Next to “Transaction history (all-time),” click on the “Generate report” button.
- Select between “CSV report” and “PDF report.”
- Select the “Generate report” button again.
- Click “Download.”
This will take a few seconds to generate and download the transaction history to your device.
How to cancel an order on Wazirx
Your Wazirx open orders will be listed on the Open Orders page in the section of the trading dashboard.
Note: Orders cannot be edited once they have been placed. If you would like to set new order parameters, you must cancel your open order by visiting the open orders page.
- Log in to your Wazirx account.
- Visit the Open Orders page.
- Click the “Cancel Order” button or, if you want to cancel all open orders, click the Cancel all orders button above your listed orders.
What is the difference between OPEN and FILLED ORDERS?
Open orders are orders that have been placed on the market but have yet to be filled while Filled orders are orders that have been purchased.
Another difference is that an open order can be modified while a filled order cannot be modified or edited.