Now TV allows you to add your card details to enable you to pay on its website. The card details are saved on Now TV and can be selected when you want to make a new transaction.
If you are worried about a security breach or another person using your device, you may after making your payment want to delete your payment details from Now TV. You can also change your payment method.
Now TV payment method provides a means where you make the payment online by saving details of your card, e-wallets, etc which in turn helps you to save time. You can also delete these details later.
It’s easy to unlink your card from Now TV. You can also change your payment method by deleting or adding another card to make your online transaction more convenient.
If you know how to use Now TV you can delete your card, e-wallets, or bank account that you have previously saved on the site.
Sometimes it’s hard to find the right option but in this post, I will show you how to change or delete payment details from your Now TV account.
How to Delete a Payment Detail From Now TV
You can make this change both through their desktop website and also in the mobile app
To delete your card from the Now TV desktop website:
1. Open the Now TV website and log in to your account with your username and password.
2. Now, after logging in, click on your “Account” from the menu
3. Click on the “Payment” options. You can see a list of credit/debit cards that you have added.
4. Click on the down arrow to delete the card you want to delete.
5. You will be asked for confirmation. Click on the “Confirm delete” option to delete the card from your Now TV account.
That’s all it takes to delete your card from the Now TV desktop website. Your previous payment method has been deleted from your account. When you check it out on Now TV, it will no longer appear.
Deleting Payment Details With the Now TV App
1. Open the Now TV app on your phone or tablet and tap on the Account tab
2. Tap on “Your Account” and scroll down to “Payments & Billing”.
3. Then scroll down to select the card you want to delete.
4. delete the selected card by tapping on the “delete” button.
5. Tap on the “Confirm delete” option to delete the card from your Now TV account.
You can also add another payment method if your card has expired or your payment is unsuccessful. The payment method is simply the mode of payment, the card that you have added to pay for your Now TV transactions.
How to Change Payment Method on Now TV
Now TV lets you add a new payment method or change to correct your card details by following these steps.
1. Go to Now TV and go to Your Account.
2. Next, select the “Payments & Billing” setting.
If you have saved a method before You’ll see a list of all currently attached to your account.
3. Click “Settings”, and you’ll see your default payment.
4. Click the “Change” link next to “Payment Method”. You’ll also want to follow this process if you need to add a new card that’s not already associated with your account.
5. Click “Add New Card” and then click the “Continue” button.
Now, if your transaction failed on the first attempt, you can retry your payment with the same payment method or choose a different one.
Delete a Payment Method
Important: If you delete a payment method that’s used for a subscription to Now TV, you might be prompted to add a new payment method. You can also cancel a subscription.
1. Go to Now TV and sign in to your account.
2. At the top, click “Payment methods”.
3. Next to a card or bank account, click “delete” and then delete.
Note: If you delete a card used in Now TV, you’ll also need to delete it from your phone. Choose your phone type and then follow the prompts to delete a payment method.
Edit Now TV Payment Method
1. Go to Now TV.
2. At the top, click “Payment methods”. If you don’t see “Payment methods” at the top, you may need to expand your browser window, or click Menu Menu.
3. Next to a card or bank account, click “Edit”.
4. If you can’t find “Edit,” delete the payment method, then add it again.
For cards, you can edit:
- Expiration date.
- Name on the account.
Now TV online payment with a card these days has been easy but that’s not to say there are no risks at all. While you can’t control things like a data breach, you can always take preventive measures to protect your credit card details from internet fraudsters.
Paying directly on Now TV with your card is a good option but storing the card information online will put you at increased risk of the information being stolen and criminals using it for fraudulent transactions.
I prefer to manually enter my card information when I make transactions on Now TV and this helps me to reduce the chances of my bank card details being compromised.
Meanwhile, Now TV wrong payment methods or expired cards will result in payment errors while making your transaction so you need to change them. If you want your payment details saved on Now TV you need to update your payment method.
And before you save your payment details on any website or app make sure you are the only user of the device you make the payment. Keep your login credentials secret.
I hope this article helped you.