Want to learn how to delete Premier Bet account? In this article, we’ll explain what to do so that your details will be permanently removed from the Premier Bet database. The process is slightly different for desktop and mobile users, so we’ve prepared a separate step-by-step guide for each platform.
Premier Bet users have different reasons why they delete their accounts. With all of the sensitive information that your account contains, it’s probably a good idea to remove it if you no longer use it. You don’t want anyone accessing your account and stealing sensitive information. Well, Premier Bet can be a useful platform, but it isn’t right for everyone.
Before Deleting Your Account
It’s important to double-check everything you might lose access to if you delete your account on Premier Bet. Deleting Premier Bet account is permanent. After going through the process, all of your account settings will be erased. You will no longer be able to use Premier Bet. If you’ve decided that you no longer want your Premier Bet account, you have the option to delete it.
How to Delete Premier Bet Account Permanently
Thankfully, deleting your account just takes a few simple steps. To delete your account, you need to log in:
1. Once you are in your Premier Bet account.
2. From the main page, click the three-dot menu icon on the left sidebar and select Settings and privacy.
3. Select “Delete” your account.
4. Read through the information and click “Delete”.
5. You’ll be asked to confirm your password, then you can click “Delete” once again.
How to Delete Your Account on the Mobile App
1. Log in to your Premier Bet account via the mobile app.
2. Tap your profile icon and select “Settings” and privacy from the menu.
3. Under your username, select “Account”.
4. Tap “Delete” your account.
5. Read the messages and select “Delete”.
6. You’ll be prompted to enter your password and then you can hit “Delete” one more time.
How to Delete Premier Bet Without Password or Email
If you are finding it difficult to remember the password of your Premier Bet account or you have just forgotten it and you want to get it deleted permanently, you can do so without even actually logging into your account.
All you need for this method is a friend who has Premier Bet account and is willing to lend you their devices just for a few minutes to contact Premier Bet support.
Follow the steps below and get going:
1. Once your friend allows you to use his Premier Bet account, you have to go to Premier Bet’s support & request page. You can do so by logging to that your friend’s account
2. Request Premier Bet to terminate or delete your account under the Report option.
3. Provide the details of your previous account like your account ID, this will make their work easier and will also prove that the account was yours.
When done with this, don’t forget to confirm your request for the account deletion.
Delete Premier Bet Via Email Request
To delete your account without logging in or using password, you have to send an email request to Premier Bet Support email address stating that you want to close your account. Here is how you can send the email request:
1. Scroll to the “Help & Support Centre” and you’ll see the support email address
2. Then, write a message telling them what your issue is and why you want to delete your account
3. Then press “Send”.
Can I Cancel my Premier Bet Account Deletion?
Yes, if it’s been less than 30 days since you initiated your Premier Bet account deletion, you can cancel the account deletion. After 30 days, your account and all of your information will be permanently deleted, and you won’t be able to retrieve your information.
Remember that copies of your information may remain after deleting the account. Premier Bet may keep your information for things such as legal issues, terms violations, or harm prevention efforts and to ensure the safety and security of its platform and people using Premier Bet.
To cancel your account deletion:
Simply log in to your Premier Bet account within 30 days of deleting your account.
Find and Delete Premier Bet Old Account
If you can’t remember your login details, the first Premier Bet is to find and recover the account. There are a few places you should check for saved login info, and you should take the time to check each since it’s highly unlikely all your account names from over the years are stored in a single spot.
The first place to search is in your web browser. Most browsers can save login info for any websites you access, and you can quickly find any accounts you’ve saved from the settings menu. Here’s where to locate your Premier Bet login credentials in Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and Safari:
- In Google Chrome, go to Settings > Passwords > Saved Passwords.
- In Avast Secure Browser go to > Settings > Passwords > Saved Passwords.
- In Internet Explorer click Settings > View Advanced Settings > Manage Passwords.
- In Firefox Browser, tap on Options > Security > Saved Passwords > Show Passwords.
- In Safari Browser, click Preferences > Passwords.
- In Microsoft Edge go to Settings > Passwords & Autofill > Manage Passwords.
After you find the password and log in to Premier Bet, you can go into your account settings and follow the steps we explained above to delete it.
Note that some browsers like Chrome will ask you to enter your device password.