V Shred allows you to delete your account permanently in different ways: you can send them an email or delete it from your profile settings.
V Shred is an online fitness brand that helps you lose weight and build up a good shape in a couple of weeks. The training includes a workout and diet plan, as well as access to a community of other members who want to get healthy through exercise.
You can use any of the methods I mentioned above t delete your information from V Shred’s database. Nevertheless, V Shred may retain some of your personal data for certain legal, security, and other needs.
How to Delete Your V Shred Account
1. Log in to your V Shred.
2. From the main page, select Settings & Privacy.
3. Select Delete your account.
4. Read through the information and click Delete.
5. Then, click Delete once again.
Once you’ve done this, your account will be closed and your personal data will be permanently removed following the expiration of legal and compliance record-keeping obligations that require V Shred to maintain certain data for limited periods of time.
Emailing V Shred
If you can’t find the delete option from the settings, you could send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting that your account should be canceled.
If want to learn account deletion email request structures read, How to Write Request Email to Delete an Account.
1. Go to V Shred Help Center.
2. Select the topic that best describes your issue, then you’ll fill out a form with your specific details.
3. Search for “delete account”.
4. You will be directed to a link that will let you send a deletion request to V Shred.
5. Once V Shred receives the request, you’ll receive an automated message with how long it will take them before they delete the account.
You can also delete your account by sending an email the support if you forget your login details.
If after emailing the support you didn’t receive a reply from V Shred you can use your friend’s account to chat with them.
Here is how to do it:
1. Log into your friend’s account and navigate to V Shred’s support & request page.
2. Request V Shred to terminate or delete your account under the Report option.
3. Provide the details of your previous account like your account ID to prove that the account was yours.
4. When done with this, don’t forget to confirm your request for account deletion.
You should receive an email saying your account has been deleted.
How to Cance V Shred Subscription
To cancel your subscription to Vshred:
1. Log in to your Vshred account and click on Member & Profile to access your subscriptions.
2. Below the subscriptions, you will see your VSU membership.
3. Click the cancel button and your membership will be canceled.
That is it, you’ll no longer have access to VSU membership benefits anymore.
If you ever want to reactivate the account, you just have to open the V Shred website and log in again. Your account will reactivate and you’ll retain all your data.