Sometimes, you start facing issues while login into your Daum, and there’s nothing to worry about as it is a very common scenario. Like the fellow services, Kakao also encountered Daum login issues from time to time.
If you don’t understand how to find Daum ID to delete your account and its features or already have Daum ID but do not know how to close the account permanently, you are on the right page! This article deals with all your queries one by one and simultaneously provides the best solutions for them.
How to Find Daum ID on Chrome
Follow these steps to find your saved Daum Chrome ID on OS, Linux, macOS, and Windows:
- Open Google Chrome and select the three dots in the upper-right corner of the browser window.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu. You can also access Chrome’s settings by entering chrome://settings in the address bar.
- Select Passwords under the Autofill section to open the Google Chrome password manager.
- A list of saved passwords will appear, each accompanied by their corresponding website and username.
- By default, these fields show a series of dots. To view your Daum ID , select the eye next to it.
You may now receive a prompt to enter the operating system username and password, depending on your platform. Once successfully authenticated, Daum ID will be shown in clear text. To hide it once again, select the eye icon a second time.
How to Find Daum ID in Chrome for Android and iOS
Follow the instructions below to show your saved Daum ID on Android or iOS devices.
- Tap the three dots in the upper-right corner of the Chrome app.
- Tap Settings
- Select Passwords.
A list of saved passwords will now appear, accompanied by their corresponding website and username. Tap Daum to see the password ID.
Tap the eye to reveal the password. You may receive a prompt to enter your device’s passcode or be asked to authenticate using your fingerprint or Face ID. Once successfully authenticated, your Daum ID will be displayed. To hide it once again, tap the eye icon a second time.
How to Login Daum Account
Now that you have found your Daum ID it is time to log in and delete your account, here is how to access the website:
- Open a web browser and search for Daum.com
- Daum login account page will open up on your screen.
- Type your Daum username and click on the Next button.
- Input the password.
- Click on the remember me option if you are on your device.
- Now access your device by clicking on the log-in option.
How to Delete Daum Account
Here is the last step if want to close your Daum Account:
- Go to https://daum.com and sign in to your account
- Scroll to Account Settings and click on it.
- Select Delete Account
- You’ll be required to log in again
- After you logged in click Confirm.
That’s it, you have deleted your account on Daum website.