Facebook is the world’s largest social network where users frequently create a new account. You can use it to search for friends, loved ones, with whom you want to keep in touch in different ways. Before you can find people on Facebook, you need to do some work. Although your actions depend on the degree of information transparency of the people you want to search.
On this post, you will learn how to people on Facebook in different ways. The social network used by people in different countries. This is very convenient, because there is only one social network, and you can find almost any person.
Find someone on Facebook using a phone number or email address
Some Facebook users often do not indicate real names but attach their phone number or email address to their account. To this, the phone number with which the account is associated can help in the search. If it is not hidden by the privacy settings, you can find a person on Facebook by typing a number you know into the search field. Another option is to search through email contacts.
On the field “Find friends” (upper right corner of the Facebook page ) enter the e-mail address of that person, you can select list of the result of friend displayed on your screen and review the security settings. if you can’t find a person, you need to click on the mail icon and enter the data manually.
Find People on Facebook Using Desktop
- First, go to https://www.facebook.com in your browser. This will open your Home page if you’re logged in to Facebook on that browser. Then ff you aren’t logged in, enter on the open field the email address and password that you use to access your Facebook account.
- Then click the “Friends” icon. After that, a drop-down menu will appear.
- Click Find Friends. This link is on the upper-right side of the drop-down menu. From there you will see a list of suggested friends.
If you want to add a new friend, just click Add Friend to the right of a person whom you know, or you can click a person’s profile to view more information about them if their security settings allow for it. You can narrow the search results by selecting different filters (e.g., location, friends, universities) on the right side of that section.
Finding people on Facebook by photo
In order to find a person on Facebook by using the photo make sure you have the image of the person, If you know the person’s name you can use on Google and after you use it on Facebook. Even if you copy a photo of a person from a social network, or you just have the photo, The only thing that is important here is his face.
After you prepare the photo, follow the link above to get into the image search service in Google and upload the image for search by clicking on the camera icon on the Facebook search.
Finding people on Facebook by using a mobile phone
- First, Tap the Facebook app icon, which resembles a white “f” on a dark-blue background. if you’re logged in to your Facebook account your homepage will appear, but If you aren’t logged in, enter the email address and password that you use to access the account.
- Tap on the three-line icon. This may appear in the bottom-right corner of the screen on iPhone or at the top of the screen on Android devices.
- Tap Friends. It’s near the top of the menu.
- On Android, this option will say ‘Find Friends instead.
- Tap Suggestions. This tab is in the upper-left corner of the screen. From there you will see a list of suggested friends.
If you want to add a new friend just tap Add Friend to the right of a person’s profile to add them to your friend’s list, or you can tap a person’s profile to view more information about them if their security settings allow for it.