Sibelius allows you to enjoy its free trial after which you can upgrade to the premium packages. It’s no surprise that many people want to find out how to get Sibelius free without using their credit cards. This article will look at how you could gain Sibelius free trial access.
Sibelius is available in free and premium plans. The free one is great but the real fun begins when you have the premium subscription. However, new users always need to try out the service before signing up for it. You can activate it from the website or the app.
Sibelius offers you a free trial only once for an email address. So you can never have the free trial with the same email again.
How to Get Sibelius Free Trial Without a Credit Card
To use the free trial without your credit card, you can use a virtual credit card to sign up. Creating free membership account with a virtual credit card is suitable as it will not charge money on completion of your due date. You can use a “Do not pay virtual credit card”.
If you want to get a virtual credit card, you can easily go to any websites that provide the services and make one for yourself. You can then use your card number to sign up for Sibelius free trial account. The Do Not Pay feature prevents any further payment when your free trial ends.
Here is how to sign up and get the free trial:
Sibelius Free Trial Sign Up
You can get the Sibelius free membership to enjoy all the services for a limited number of days by signing up for Sibelius account.
To sign up for Sibelius free trial:
1. Go to the Sibelius website or open their app.
2. Click on “Try for Free”.
3. Type in your email address in the field on your screen.
4. Tap on the “Continue” button.
5. Create your username Sibelius password.
6. Click on “Continue”.
7. Click the See the “Plans” button.
8. Choose the plan that you like and click on “Continue”.
9. Provide your payment details.
10. Click on the “Create Account” button.
Once you have completed these steps, you can successfully use the free trial.
How to Cancel Sibelius Free Trial Before it Ends
If you already signed up for Sibelius free trial, but don’t think the service is worth the price you’ll need to cancel your Sibelius before it ends to avoid being charged a monthly fee.
1. To cancel you’ll need to sign in to your account with the login credentials associated with your Sibelius trial account.
2. Then click your account name in the toolbar.
In the drop-down menu that appears, select “Account”.
3. Once the Account menu page loads, scroll all the way to the bottom until you see the section labeled Settings.
4. Click on “Payment & Subscriptions” and then click “Manage”. This section of your Sibelius account contains any active subscriptions and should have an entry for your membership for Sibelius.
5. Then, click on the “Subscription” option. Your Subscription row will reflect your next billing date.
6. Now to cancel your free trial and avoid being charged, find “Automatic Renewal” and click “Off”. You’ll see a box appear asking you to confirm your choice to turn off auto-renewal.
7. Click “Turn Off” to confirm that you want to turn off the autorenewal of Sibelius.
You’ll now be returned to the “Your Membership” page for Sibelius and the auto-renewal options should be gone, indicating that you’ve successfully canceled your subscription.
This should switch you back to Sibelius free membership, and you won’t be charged for the first month. However, if you fail to cancel the free trial before it ends, you will be automatically charged for the first month. Make sure you set a reminder to cancel it on time.
Another way to avoid exceeding the Sibelius subscription’s free trial period is to cancel right after signing up. You won’t have to worry about remembering to do it whenever the trial ends.
Sibelius Second Account
For those asking if they can get Sibelius second free membership account, one thing you can do is to use or create a new email so can enjoy a second free trial account. To do this, you have to create a different account and add your payment details.
How to Restart Sibelius Subscription
If you want to continue your Sibelius membership and continue to use the services you simply have to sign in:
1. At the top right, tap the profile icon.
2. Tap “Payments & Subscriptions”.
3. Select the “Subscriptions”.
4. Select the subscription plan you want to restart.
5. Tap “Resubscribe”.
6. Follow the onscreen instructions.
Once you are done, your billing date will change to the date you restarted your membership on.
Sibelius uses its free trial to give you access to test its services and upgrade to its full premium plan if you think the service is worth the price. To check out the packages, Sibelius requires you to sign up for its free trial account with your credit card. Users are allowed to create only one account with their valid emails.
To avoid being charged automatically after your free trial ends you have to cancel your freemium plan but if you wish to continue enjoying the services you do not have to terminate the free package and Sibelius will charge you monthly.
Was this article helpful?