If your account is banned, it means you have violated the terms of usage. To get unbanned from the game you have to appeal or follow a few tricks to bypass it.
In this article, I will show how to get unbanned from any game but before I continue I would like you to know why most of your game accounts get terminated.
Why is Your Game Account Banned?
This happens most time because you may have used the same email on all of your accounts. So whenever you break the rules on one of your accounts and the account had the same email address as your other accounts, then you are more likely to get banned on your other accounts. The gaming platform suspects you’re the same person and they think you might break the rules on your other accounts.
There is also a ban called an “IP Ban”, an IP ban is when you get banned from all of your game accounts on the gaming platform and you can’t create a new account with the same IP address.
This type of ban is reserved for very serious violations of the Terms of Service, federal law, international law, and laws of other countries. All players on this IP Address are blocked and will see a 403 error when trying to log in.
An IP ban can be caused when one uses a VPN or change their dynamic or static IP address in order to access one’s banned account.
Also creating a new account can result in a ban if caught and your IP address is added to the list of banned IPs.
To get unbanned from an IP ban from any game, simply appeal, although it can take quite some time to get a response to your appeal. If you’ve been issued with an IP ban, another way to get unbanned from the game is to change your IP address.
Other players can also report unacceptable behaviors on the site by emailing the support or using the report center. However, you may feel you’ve been unfairly or mistakenly banned, Regardless of what you did to earn the ban, you’re likely wondering how to get rid of it and we’ve got the solution.
How to Get Your Account Unbanned From Any Game
Submit an Appeal
If you think that your game account was banned by mistake, for an unclear reason, or for an unstrict violation you should submit a polite appeal in the following steps:
- Open the game support website.
- Enter all the credentials required.
- Select the device you are facing the ban on if prompted.
- Select the help category to specify the problem if available
- In the “Description box” explain politely the reason for your appeal.
- Then click on submit button and wait for 24 hours to receive the support team email.
In this email, the support team/website will inform you that your account is unbanned, otherwise, you should wait till the end of the ban period if you’re given a time limit.
How to Get Unbanned Without Appealing
1. Clear Your Cache
Some game websites detect user accounts by reading their cookie data. By deleting your browser cache, you may be able to regain access to your account. Here is how to clear cache on different browsers.
If you are using Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Mozilla Firefox you can quickly clear the cache with a keyboard shortcut. While in your browser, press Ctrl + Shift + Delete simultaneously on the keyboard to open the appropriate window.
- Click the “Tools” menu (three dotted lines in the upper-right corner).
- Select History.
- Select “Clear Browsing Data” from the left-hand side. Set the Time Range set to All Time.
- Check-mark Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files and select “Clear Data”.
- Click the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Select “Settings” > “Privacy”, search, and services.
- Navigate down to Clear browsing data and click on Choose what to clear.
- Make sure the Cached images and files are checked.
- Use the Time range drop-down to select the last hour, last 24 hours, last four weeks, or all time.
- Click on “Clear now”.
- Click on the three lines in the upper right corner of the app, then select “Settings” > “Privacy & Security”.
- Scroll down to “Cookies and Site Data” and click on “Clear Data”.
- Make sure Cached Web Content is checked.
- Select “Clear.”
In Cookies and Site Data, there is also a box you can check to delete all cookies and site data when you close the browser. A button called Manage Exceptions. This lets you select any sites whose cookies you want to keep.
2. Create a New Account
3. Reinstall Application
If you’re playing the game on a desktop application, you may have to reinstall the software to obtain a new Key (or Token) used to determine a user.
4. Change Your IP Address
If you need to regain service from banned IP, you’ll have to obtain a new IP address, and here are a few different ways to do it.
The easiest way to get unbanned from any game is to change your IP address with the help of a VPN or a proxy, as the website blocks the IP address, not the player.
When connected to a VPN server from a reliable provider your whole traffic will become encrypted and you will receive a fresh IP address.
Another way to get a new IP address is to see what your IP address is to unplug your router and allow it for at least five minutes. It may take several minutes longer, depending on how long your ISP normally takes to change IP addresses. Once you plug it back in, refresh the website to make sure your IP address has changed.
Change your router or computer’s IP address. You can also use a virtual private network to obtain a new IP address from a VPN provider or use a proxy server to access the service from a different IP address.
6. Wait For Your Account Ban to Expire
Depending on the reason behind the block, many game websites ban players for anywhere from a few days to several weeks — depending on the nature of the violation and how often the violation has occurred. Once you have “done your time,” the ban gets lifted.
How to Avoid Being Banned From Game
If you’re afraid of being reported and banned for doing something wrong on any gaming website there are things you can do to avoid being reported or banned on the website.
1. Don’t talk about drugs, immoral actions, gangs, cursing, inappropriate songs, and any other topics that are crude. If you do so, some players can find out and can report you for this talk. Remember that the website moderators can read the chat log for proof.
2. Do not use modified app files of the game or exploit bugs on the website to get an undue advantage on purpose and claim you’re the game’s admin. No player wants to be on a server with a hacker, especially if you’re causing a nuisance on the game site.
3. If you have two accounts on the game website try not to follow or befriend your main account.
4. Hide your name or use something unrelatable, you can use something that most players use, a bacon avatar because there is a chance of having another with the same avatar on the server, try using a name that the platform doesn’t let you write.
5. Secure your account with two-step verification and pin to avoid the danger of something bad happening to it. If you use a computer that many people use besides you, when you finish playing log out and clear the site’s cookies, never save your password in your google account, and try to use incognito mode if possible.