Going live on Ablo has the same benefits as going live on any social media platform, it’s your chance to connect with your audience in real-time.
When you go live on Ablo, viewers can ask questions and engage with you right at the moment. There’s a spontaneity and authenticity that comes with broadcasting live, after all, you’re uncut, unedited, and uncensored! Anything could happen, and the chaos is thrilling. Live streams are a great way to drive social relevance.
Whether you’re hosting a series, having a conversation, sharing a tutorial, or putting on a performance on Ablo, live streams create opportunities to flex your skills and connect with people globally.
One unique benefit of going live on Ablo: if you’re over 18 years old, viewers can send you virtual gifts, which you can then exchange for cash
Ablo has many features. One such feature that it offers is going live. Going live refers to starting a real-time stream with someone. It is used widely to start a live interaction with the people who have added you.
To start a live video on Ablo, you need a minimum number of friends. Otherwise, the option to go live on Ablo will not be available.
How to Go Live on Ablo
Ablo users can share their country and culture in real-time. Here’s how to go live on Ablo if you have access to the platform’s live streaming capabilities
1. Launch Ablo application: The first step is to launch the app. This means you have to open the application. For this, locate the application from the app drawer in your phone and tap on the icon once to open.
2. Tap on the “new video” (+): Once you launch the application, you have to then select, “new video” option. Tap on the “+” icon present in the center, at the bottom of the screen.
3. Select the “Live” option: Once you tap on the “+” button, it will take you to the new video screen. On this screen, you will notice various options at the bottom. Select the “live” option. It is usually located beside the red color recording option.
4. Add a suitable title: once you select the live option, the next step is to add a suitable title. It will give you the option to add a title. In the space provided, you have to tap once. Your keypad will automatically open. Type out the title you want. Make sure you avoid using certain words that may not be allowed, for example, duet, follow, etc.
5. Tap on “go live”: Once you add a suitable title, the next step is to finally go live. The option of “go live” is provided to you once you add the title. Tap on it to select. Once you select that, your live stream will automatically begin with your friends or someone you want.
Thus The above steps are to be followed to go live on Ablo. The procedure is simple and there is no complicated procedure to do so. It has to be noted that you need to have friends. If not, the “live” option will not be available to you. If you do have friends, then it is very easy. You have to just go to the New video option and tap on live.