You can be betrayed by the Clubhouse app. Yes, it shows the online status or last seen on Clubhouse time to your friend, when you are not replying to your friend, results in a brawl or a breakup. To avoid this kind of situation you can simply hide the last seen feature.
It is a privacy feature in Clubhouse, which is also available with other famous messengers like Whatsapp. It is the culprit here. You can now also become invisible by using the steps mentioned on this page. last seen on Clubhouse
What you need to know about Clubhouse Last seen feature:
It is a privacy feature first introduced by all the famous messenger services to know the online status of one user to another user
You can select viewers of your last seen or online, whether it can be everyone or only to your contacts. You can hide it using privacy settings
How to hide last seen on Clubhouse
1. Launch the Clubhouse app: Tap on the Clubhouse icon in the main menu.
2. Open the three-line menu: Tap on the three lines in the lower-left corner. Now a number of options will be shown to you.
3. Go to Settings: In the options, tap on the Settings option. last seen on Clubhouse
4. Go to the Privacy option: Tap on the privacy settings shown.
5. Select Last Seen: Now tap on the last seen option shown to you. You have to select it as nobody.
6. Select Nobody: Select the option nobody, to hide the last seen option.
Now you have successfully hidden the last seen. Your friends will not be able to see your online status and last seen time.
How to enable last seen in Clubhouse
Follow the same five steps as above. Instead of selecting nobody, you select contacts or everyone option. Selecting ‘contacts’ will let the people on your contact list, see the last seen option.
If you select the ‘everyone’ option, anybody having your phone number can see the last seen time. In conclusion, hiding this privacy feature may solve many problems with your friends and loved ones. Thus you can hide or enable last seen on Clubhouse.