Facebook allows all its users to block other users for any personal reason. Inappropriate content, spam, annoying content, etc are some of the reasons why a user may block another user. When you are blocked by another user on Facebook, you do not get any notification nor do you get any indicator informing you about the same.
The only way to know if someone has blocked you on Facebook is by trying to search for their user ID and seeing if it appears. Therefore, the following article explains how you can know if someone blocked you on Facebook.
How to know if someone blocked you on Facebook
1. Open the Facebook app: The first step in order to know if someone blocked you is to launch the Facebook application. From your app drawer locate the Facebook icon. Tap on it once to open it. It will automatically open in the Feed section of your account. Know someone blocked you on Facebook
2. Go to the Search section: Launching the Facebook application will result in its opening in the feed section. You have to then go to the search section of the application. In order to do this, you have to select the small icon. This will take you to the Facebook news feed page within which you can search for users. Know someone blocked you on Facebook
3. Tap on the Search bar: As a result of opening the explore page of Facebook you will get the following screen in which you will notice a small bar at the top. Tap on the search bar as shown in the picture after which your keypad will be launched. Know someone blocked you on Facebook
4. Type the user ID/Username in the search bar: Tapping on the search bar will automatically launch the keypad. The next step is to type the User ID of the user you want to check. To know if someone has blocked you on Facebook you have to know their full username as it has to match. If not, you may not get accurate results. Type out the exact Facebook user name of the person and search for it. Know someone blocked you on Facebook
5. Check if the username appears: From the results that appear, check if the username that you entered appears. If the screen is blank, then you can conclude that the particular user has blocked you.
Know someone blocked you on Facebook
So, in this way, any user can come to know if someone has blocked them on Facebook. You have to know the exact user ID of the person that you want to search for. If the user does not appear in the search results, you can conclude that he/she has blocked you. This is because once you are blocked by someone, you can not interact with their account in any way.