Shein login page is only accessible for those who have a Shein account. If you are searching for information about Shein or how to log in and delete your account here is a guide that will help you to access and close your account permanently on Shein website. Once you are able to log in you can manage your account from anywhere.
Shein Login Requirements
- A smartphone, laptop, tablet, PC, or other devices that allow you to access a browser or mobile app.
- And to access a browser, you need an internet connection.
- User ID of the account.
- Password for the account.
There is no doubt that the main means of accessing Shein is the one that works through web access. This method is adapted to mobile phones and computers, therefore you can follow all the account login procedures both from your smartphone with Android, iOS, or any other operating system, as well as from computers with Windows, Linux, or macOS from the browser that you prefer.
How to Login Shein
Every user of Shein upon sign up is provided with a unique username and password to access their account. Getting started
- Go to the Shein login page at https://us.shein.com/
- Click the login button on the homepage.
- Enter your User ID, email or phone number, and Password
- Proceed to Login Button, on the successful validation you’ll be redirected to your account dashboard.
Fixing Login Problems
There can be different scenarios when logging into your Shein account seems impossible. This will make it difficult when you want to delete your account. Check if you’re still logged in or find out the causes of the login problem below.
- Your password is correct but you aren’t sure about your username.
- You remember your username but the password seems incorrect
- When you have enabled two-step verification and there is a problem with it
- You may not be using the correct site or way to login into your Shein account.
How to Delete Shein Account
- Go to https://Shein.com and sign in to your account
- Scroll to Account Settings and click on it.
- Select Delete Account
- You’ll be required to log in again
- After you logged in click Confirm.
- The Shein login page requires the password you created during or after registration to log you into your account. Enter the password along with the ID to gain access. If you forget the password, you can use password recovery process as described on its website to reset the account with a new password. To complete the reset, you need access to the email associated with the account for identity confirmation.
- After entering your username, email, or phone number, choose the reset password option. Shein web emails or texts you a confirmation code to verify your identity.
- Enter the code and change to a new password. Write this password down in a safe place for later reference. Press Enter to accept the password and complete the reset.
- After resetting the password, enter your username (email or phone number) and new password to complete the login process. This opens your accounts and provides access to your profile and all the other services offered by Shein. From here you can go to Settings and delete your account.
That’s it, you can use the above steps to access your Shein account, delete, reset and fix login problems you have with the account. Also, their support service is really great to help you, So you can reach out to them anytime you have issues regarding login or other features. The Shein site can retrieve your forgotten ID and confirm your identity in person to ensure everything is running correctly before you leave the site.