Bethesda allows you to access all of its services once you create your account. After you have created your account, you can log in whenever you want with your username (email address or mobile number) and your password.
What this means is that to use Bethesda’s services, you must have a Bethesda account. This account has a username and a password assigned to it. You can use these credentials to log in to your account as and when needed.
However, in some cases, you may have lost access to your account. This may happen for several reasons, you may have lost your password, forgot your password, you may have deleted your Bethesda account, or even been blocked by Bethesda If you are facing any of the above problems and struggling to log in to your account, then this article is just for you. Keep reading to find the perfect solution and to regain access to your account.
When you look for solutions to recover your Bethesda password, Bethesda provides you with several options for recovering your account. If you have linked your mobile number or your email address with your Bethesda account, then this method is for you
How to recover Bethesda with phone number or email
- Open your Bethesda mobile app, you can use the official website. The login page appears. You will see a button labeled Need help? on the bottom left. Click on it and Forgot password link appears.
- On the “Forgot Password” page, enter the e-mail address or the phone number linked to your account for Bethesda
- Click Continue and wait for the OTP (one-time-password) to arrive as an e-mail message or an SMS.
- Enter the OTP and click on Continue. Sometimes if you’re logged in from an unknown location or device, Bethesda might decide to double-check your identity. If you entered an e-mail, you might have to enter your phone number to confirm, and vice versa.
- Enter the new password two times. Click on Save changes and sign in.
You’ve successfully recovered your Bethesda account.
How to recover Bethesda account without email
In this SMS method, you do not require a password to log in to your device. Instead, Bethesda will send you an SMS to your registered mobile number to verify your identity. Here is how you use this method:
- Visit Bethesda official website and click on the forgot password link
- When presented with receive code with email skip it and click on Via SMS
- Enter the phone number you registered Bethesda account with.
- Once you choose this option, an SMS will be sent to your mobile number that is registered with your Bethesda account.
- Open the text message. It will contain a verification code.
- Enter the verification code in your mobile application.
- Once you have entered the same code that is sent to you, you can now access your Bethesda account. You have successfully logged in.
How to change Bethesda password without phone number
Do you want to change Bethesda account password without your phone number? If yes, then follow the below steps:
- Go to the Bethesda login page, and with your credentials login to it.
- Now, look for the three horizontal lines (menu) and click on them.
- Under the menu, go to “Settings & Privacy.”
- Further, from the available options, tap on “Settings”. Now, you will see a new page, and tap on “Security and Login”.
- Again, from the given choices, tap on “Change Password”.
- On the new page, first, enter your old Bethesda password, and then type the new password in the field.
- In the end, click “save the changes”.
Is it that not simple? Finally, you know how to change your Bethesda password with email.
Read Also: How to Recover Blued Account
How to reset Bethesda password without phone number/email
To reset a Bethesda password without email and phone number and recover your account, you can go to ‘Help and Support Center of Bethesda In this way, you can report them about your password issue and can request them to allow you to reset Bethesda password without your phone number and email. If you don’t know how to report a problem to Bethesda, then follow the step by steps mentioned below.
- Go to Bethesda website on your device.
- Now you will see “Settings and privacy,” under this, scroll down to “Report a problem.”
- You can see a “Feedback and help” option, scroll down more and click on ‘Account and Profile’.
- After this, under “Select a Topic”, select Login.
- Further, select ‘Other’ from the list.
- Now under the Other list, tap on “Still have a problem”.
- Finally, type your problem in the field and click on the “Report” icon.
This is how you can report your problem to Bethesda Now, you have to wait for a reply from Bethesda to get the helpful guide to reset password of Bethesda without email or phone number.
If everything else has failed you, you’ll need to contact Bethesda directly to complete account recovery. There are several ways of contacting the company, depending on which method of communication you prefer. You can use the Facebook page, Twitter, Email Address, or Chatbot to contact Bethesda