If you want to recover your Fanplace account, first, try logging into your Fanplace account using the credentials you can think of. Try all possible passwords used for your other accounts. If the username and password combination is not correct, Fanplace will show that the username and password you entered did not match their records.
You can reactivate your Fanplace account if you deleted it at any time by logging back into the account.
Once you confirm that the passwords you have don’t work, you can start the standard password recovery process. Here we’ll show you how to reactivate your Fanplace through the recovery link.
How to Reset a Forgotten Fanplace Account
If you have linked your mobile number or your email address with your account, this is how to get your account back.
1. First, you will need to go to Fanplace login page
2. Click on the forget password present on the page.
3. Now, you will need to enter your email address.
4. Now, Fanplace will send you a code to your recovery email
5. Open the message and click on the link to set up a new password.
6. Create a new password and confirm it on the second box.
Finally, you can log in to your Fanplace account again.
You’ve successfully regained access to your Fanplace account.
How to Recover Fanplace Account Without Email
Sometimes unexpected difficulties can arise when it comes to getting your Fanplace account back. If you’re experiencing any issues, or can’t use your email or phone number, you can use the official Fanplace form to send off a request.
In this way, you can report to them that you have a login problem by requesting them to send you a recovery link to enable you to regain access to your account.
Keep in mind that it can take some time to get a response, but you’ll be back up and running in no time.
How to Reset Your Password Via the Contact
Fanplace can be contacted through its feedback form in a web browser, which can be suitable for most cases, and it has a predetermined number of topics you can select to direct your issue. These range from covering general account inquiries to ban appeals to reporting login issues.
You can also contact Fanplace through their social media handle and pages such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Reporting an issue to Fanplace
1. Go to the Fanplace website on your device.
2. Now you will see an option for need help?, under this, scroll down to Report a problem.
3. You can see a Feedback option,
4. Select a Topic, and select the login issue.
5. Now under the list, tap on Still have a problem.
6. Finally, type your problem in the field and click on the Report icon.
If you are still unable to log in, please check to make sure you have the correct login username and password. Try logging in using a different device. If you are able to log in on that device, turn your phone off for 7 minutes to reset the connection.