Heroes Evolved account recovery page allows you to recover your account and password. If you have forgotten your Heroes Evolved password or can’t remember your old account credentials then you will understand what it really feels like to lose your account. In some cases, you can easily find and recover your Heroes Evolved account while in other cases, the account remains lost and if you don’t know the recovery procedures, you will have to open a new Heroes Evolved account.
Whether you have forgotten your password or you think your account has been stolen, in this step-by-step guide we’ll show you how to recover your Heroes Evolved account and the various ways you can find and reactivate your old account.
Heroes Evolved offers different ways to recover your account. Most of them depend on the information you entered when you set up your account. If you haven’t done that or if the information is not valid, the chances are slim that you’ll be able to recover access to your account.
How to recover Heroes Evolved account
- Visit the Heroes Evolved website on your browser.
- Fill in either your email or phone number associated with the lost account
- Click on Forgotten password.
- Select your preferred method of account discovery. Either a phone number, email, or name. (Phone number option will only be favorable if you have not lost your Sim Card).
- A verification code will be sent to you.
- Enter it and click on the Submit button.
- Create a new password of your choice.
- Re-enter it to confirm and reactivate your account.
Heroes Evolved account recovery is not straightforward, especially if you have not set up any backup recovery options.
How to recover Heroes Evolved account without email/phone number
To recover your Heroes Evolved account and its password without email and phone number, you can go to the Help and Support Center of Heroes Evolved. In this way, you can report to them about your password issue and can request them to allow you to reset your password without your phone number and email. If you don’t know how to report a problem to Heroes Evolved, then follow the step by steps below.
- Go to the Heroes Evolved website on your device.
- Now you will see Settings and privacy under this, scroll down to Report a problem.
- You can see a Feedback and help option, scroll down more and click on Account and Profile.
- After this, under Select a Topic, select Login.
- Further, select Other from the list.
- Now under the Other list, tap on Still have a problem.
- Finally, type your problem in the field and click on the Report icon.
How to find Heroes Evolved Account/password
Web browsers commonly ask you if you want to save a password when you log in to a website. Even if your current browser doesn’t have the password saved, consider whether you used another browser to log into your Heroes Evolved account in the past.
The easiest way to do this is to visit Heroes Evolved in each browser and go to the login form. See if your browser automatically fills the form in or asks if you want to use an existing login. If so, you should be able to get access to your Heroes Evolved profile as long as the password hasn’t been changed since the last login:
- Go to your browser’s preferences and locate Settings/or Security.
- Click on Password
- Then click on View Password.
Note that some browsers like Chrome will ask you to enter your device password if you set up that.
Finding password in different browsers:
- In Google Chrome, go to Settings > Passwords > Saved Passwords
- In Avast Secure Browser go to > Settings > Passwords > Saved Passwords
- In Internet Explorer click Settings > View Advanced Settings > Manage Passwords
- In Firefox Browser, tap on Options > Security > Saved Passwords > Show Passwords
- In Safari Browser, click Preferences > Passwords
- In Microsoft Edge go to Settings > Passwords & Autofill > Manage Passwords.
If you’re able to locate the password and successfully log in to your Heroes Evolved, you can go into your account settings and look for the option to change your password.
How to find old Heroes Evolved account with email
Another way you can find your lost account is by utilizing the email Search. Here is how to use the email search:
- First, log in to your email account. I recommend you use the Gmail app so that you can add all your email accounts in the app.
- Then, after you log in to your email, tap on the three lines on the left side of the app
- Scroll down and select All mail.This will bring all the emails sent to you from the various email hosting service providers in one folder.
- Tap on Search in emails and type in Heroes Evolved All the notifications you received from Heroes Evolved will appear on the search result.
- Open the email and you will see the sender of the email it was sent.
- Now that you’re able to find the email linked to your account, follow the steps I explained above to recover your Heroes Evolved account.
How to reactivate Heroes Evolved account
Heroes Evolved has a dedicated web page on its website where you can delete your account. Once you enter your credentials to confirm account deletion, Heroes Evolved will temporarily deactivate your account for 30 days.
Within those 30 days, you can choose to reactivate your account if you change your mind about deleting it. After 30 days, however, your account will be permanently deleted.
- Visit the Heroes Evolved website or app on your device.
- Fill in your username and password to log in to your account.
- Tap the Login button.
Note that for this to work you must log back to Heroes Evolved with your username within 30 days of deactivating your account. Also while your account is deactivated, you can only log in with your username and password. You can’t change your password.
If all the methods above did not work, you’ll need to contact Heroes Evolved directly to complete account recovery. There are several ways of contacting the platform, depending on which method of communication you prefer. You can use the Facebook page, Twitter, Email Address, or Chatbot to contact Heroes Evolved.