Sky Go allows you to add your credit card details to enable you to pay on its website. The card details are saved on Sky Go and can be selected when you want to make a new transaction. If you are worried about a security breach or another person using your device, you may after making your payment want to remove your credit card from Sky Go.
Sky Go payment method provides a means where you make the payment online by saving details of your credit card, e-wallets, etc which in turn helps you to save time. You can also remove these details later. It’s easy to unlink your credit card from Sky Go. You can also change your payment method by deleting or adding another credit card to make your online transaction more convenient.
If you know how to use Sky Go you can remove your credit card, debit card, e-wallets, or bank account that you have previously saved on the site. Sometimes it’s hard to find the right option but in this post, I will show you how to unlink and remove credit card details from your Sky Go account.
How to Remove Credit Card From Sky Go Account
You can make this change both through their desktop website and also in the mobile app
To remove a credit card from the Sky Go desktop website:
1. Open the Sky Go website and log in to your account with your username and password.
2. Now, after logging in, click on your “Account” from the menu
3. Click on the “Payment” options. You can see a list of credit/debit cards that you have added.
4. Click on the down arrow to remove the card you want to remove.
5. You will be asked for confirmation. Click on the “Confirm remove” option to remove the card from your Sky Go account.
That’s all it takes to remove your credit card from the Sky Go desktop website. Your previous payment method has been removed from your account. When you check it out on Sky Go, it will no longer appear.
Removing a Credit Card With the Sky Go App
1. Open the Sky Go app on your phone or tablet and tap on the Account tab
2. Tap on “Your Account” and scroll down to “Payments & Billing”.
3. Then scroll down to select the credit card you want to remove.
4. remove the selected credit card by tapping on the “remove” button.
5. Tap on the “Confirm remove” option to remove the card from your Sky Go account.
You can also add another payment method if your credit card has expired or your payment is unsuccessful. The payment method is simply the mode of payment, the credit or debit card that you have added to pay for your Sky Go transactions.
How to Change Payment Method on Sky Go
Sky Go lets you add a new payment method or change to correct your credit card details by following these steps.
1. Go to Sky Go and go to Your Account.
2. Next, select the “Payments & Billing” setting.
If you have saved a method before You’ll see a list of all currently attached to your account.
3. Click “Settings”, and you’ll see your default payment.
4. Click the “Change” link next to “Payment Method”. You’ll also want to follow this process if you need to add a new card that’s not already associated with your account.
5. Click “Add New Card” and then click the “Continue” button.
Now, if your transaction failed in the first attempt, you can retry your payment with the same payment method or choose a different one.
Sky Go online payment with a credit card these days has been easy but that’s not to say there are no risks at all. While you can’t control things like a data breach, you can always take preventive measures to protect your credit card details from internet fraudsters.
Paying directly on Sky Go with your credit card is a good option but storing the card information online will put you at increased risk of the information being stolen and criminals using it for fraudulent transactions. I prefer to manually enter my card information when I make transactions on Sky Go and this helps me to reduce the chances of my bank card details being compromised.
Meanwhile, Sky Go wrong payment methods or expired cards will result in payment errors while making your transaction. If you want your payment details saved on Sky Go you need to update your payment method. And before you save your credit card details on any website or app make sure you are the only user of the device you make the payment. Keep your login credentials secret.
I hope this article helped you?
You might also like:
- Capitalone.com Login for Credit Card.
- Virgin Credit Card Sign In.
- Sears Login Card Credit.
- Lowe’s Synchrony Credit Login.
- Halifax Credit Card Login.
- Asda Credit Card Login.
- Athome Credit Card Login.
- Torrid Credit Card Login.
- Lane Bryant Credit Card Login.
- Hobby Lobby Credit Card Login.