Walmart purchase history is a page that contains all your past and completed transactions on Walmart. It helps you to know the amount for each purchase as well as enables you to do a calculation of your spending. Although Walmart doesn’t show your purchase history directly, you can see all the transactions in a tricky way explained here.
How to see Walmart purchase history
You can find your past purchase history on both the desktop and mobile versions of the site.
On a desktop:
1. Go to the Walmart website and log in, if needed.
2. Hover over the Account and Lists tab and click Order History Reports
3. Select the report type from the drop-down menu. Fill in the start date, end date, and report name
4. You can also click the drop-down next to orders you placed, and select Order History, you’ll see orders completed.
On the mobile app:
You can’t hide purchase history on the mobile app, but you can see your transaction activities. Here’s how:
1. Open the Walmart app and log in, if needed.
2. Tap the three-line icon to open the menu.
3. Select Your Orders or Orders.
4. Tap the Filter option and select Purchased Items or Filled Orders.
How to hide Walmart purchase history
Unfortunately, you can’t delete purchases you’ve made, and you also can’t hide them from your archive. But there’s a workaround, you can take things a step further by hiding your browsing history. Here’s how:
1. Go to the Walmart website and log in to your account, if necessary.
2. Click Edit your browsing history.
3. Find the item you want to remove and click the Remove from view button.
If you click the button next to Manage history, which is in the upper-right corner of the Browsing History page, you’ll see the option to turn the browsing history feature on or off.
How to see your recent order/purchase history
1. Go to the Your Account page on Walmart.
2. Log in with the account on which the orders were placed.
3. Click the My Orders button to access your order history. This will show a list of your recent orders made from your account.
To know more about your transaction and how much you spent, you can use the Walmart purchase number:
Walmart purchase number
The purchase number is a special set of numbers that defines each transaction. With its help, Walmart can identify the purchase that was made by the customer. Below is how to find your purchase number:
1. Go to the website.
2. Log in to your account, if needed.
3. Navigate to your transaction page.
4. Click on My Orders to see the list of your orders
5. Then, click on any of the Orders/purchases, you’ll see beneath the purchase number/ID.
How to see how much money you have spent on Walmart
Until now, there hasn’t been a way to check how much you’ve spent on Walmart, but there is a workaround on how to find how much has been spent. Below is how you can find out how much money you’ve spent in Walmart:
1. Navigate to your purchase history
2. Click on order history to see your completed transactions
3. You’ll see details of your purchases including their prices. From here you can calculate the amount you have spent.
Walmart doesn’t show you the total amount you have spent on all your past purchases, you have to do the calculation by checking your purchase histories and adding them together, if there’s a pending order you may also add it if you have made the payment.