Ecrater tracking numbers enable you to track your order. After paying, Ecrater packages your orders for transportation and hands them over to the postal company. Your orders are delivered using the address you provided during the purchase. And when your item is sent to the postal service, it is assigned a unique numeric or alphanumeric tracking number.
Ecrater makes it easy to track, save and change the delivery address of what you purchased from them. Here we’ll show you how to change a delivery address and track your order on Ecrater. You can also check your purchase history by using the website or mobile.
Sending something to friends or family is often a simple matter of selecting the right address from a list when placing the order. But at the same time, you can mistakenly choose the wrong address and not discover the error until after you’ve completed the purchase.
You can change the delivery address of your Ecrater order as long as it’s being delivered by Ecrater and hasn’t been confirmed yet. So, if you need to change your delivery address, make sure to do so before the item is delivered.
The Ecrater website and the mobile app allow you to manage your address and track your orders. So, you can add a new address, edit and remove an existing address, and even change the default address for new orders.
However, It’s not possible to change your delivery address after confirming your order, so always double-check that your address details are correct at checkout. Also, if your order is being delivered by a third-party carrier, the delivery address can’t be changed after the order is placed, so you’ll need to cancel it and start over.
When the order is being delivered by Ecrater’s own logistics, you can simply edit your order and change the delivery address before your order is confirmed or leaves, because Ecrater doesn’t need to send the delivery info to a third party.
How to Track Ecrater Order
On the Web
To track Ecrater items, you need to find the tracking number assigned to your parcel on the order page:
1. Visit the Ecrater website and log in to your account and locate the item in your order history.
2. Find the order you’d like to track and click “Order Details”.
3. Click Item Details to view the item’s estimated delivery date range and tracking history.
4. You can also enter the tracking and your postal number on the tracking page to check the delivery time.
You can also call the phone number of the postal agency to find out when your items will arrive at your destination. Meanwhile, there are many online platforms that provide tracking services, you might use any of them to track your Ecrater orders.
On the App
1. Open the app on your phone and tap on the individual item in your order history.
2. Tap “View” under the individual items you’d like to track.
3. From there, you’ll be able to see your order’s estimated delivery date range and tracking history.
Note that depending on the shipping method used by Ecrater, there may be limited tracking information available.
How to Check Ecrater Tracking Number
The tracking number is a special set of numbers that provides the details of your items on shipment. With the number, you can identify who your postal agents are and when your order will get to you. It is the details Ecrater provides to help you track your order on the tracking page. Below is how to check your tracking number:
1. Log into your account.
2. Click on “My Orders”.
3. In “My Orders”, you will be able to get an overview of your order history and their status.
4. Click “View Details” for more
5. If your order is “Shipped”, select “Track” to check the current status of your package.
You will then be taken to an overview of your recent shipping history of your package.
How to Change Delivery Address on Ecrater Order
To change your order address on Desktop:
1. Open the Ecrater website in a browser on your Mac or PC and make sure you’re logged in to your account.
2. Click “Accounts” in the upper-right corner of the page.
3. In the Ordering and shopping preferences section, click “Your address”.
4. On the Your address page, you can customize your address book:
5. In order to add a new address, click “Add Address” and enter the details.
- To delete an address, find the unwanted address and click Remove .
- To change or modify to a new address, find the address and click “Edit”, then make any changes.
- To change your primary address, find the address you want to use and select Set as Primary.
A confirmation message will be displayed to confirm that the change has been successful.
On Ecrater App:
1. Open the Ecrater app on your mobile device.
2. Tap the three-line icon and then tap Account.
3. In the Account settings section, tap “Your address”. Here you can add, remove, and modify your delivery address:
- To add a new address, click Add a new Address and enter the details.
- To delete an address, find the unwanted address and click “Remove”.
- To update or modify an address, find the address and click “Edit”, then make any changes.
- To change your default address, find the address you want to use, tap Edit , and choose Make this my default address .
That is it on how to change and manage the delivery address of your Ecrater purchase or order.
You can always find the option to change your delivery address on the order page on the Ecrater website. If the item is being delivered by a third-party service and has not been confirmed, you’ll need to cancel the order and place it again with the correct address.
Note: If your order is being delivered by Ecrater’s own Logistics then you can change your delivery address any time between when you place the order so long the order has not been confirmed. It is unfortunate that once your package hits the road, it becomes too late to change even if it is Ecrater logistics
How Long Does Ecrater Take to Ship an Order?
As with all delivery methods, Ecrater delivery time may vary depending on a range of factors including unforeseen delays, local holidays, processing complications, adverse weather conditions, and so on. However, Ecrater postal/shipping services seem to be faster and the orders will arrive faster in places where the postal service is good and where people already order a lot from the same location.
Ecrater Order History
It’s also easy to lose track of all the stuff you’ve ordered on Ecrater over time. Ecrater lets you view your order/purchase history. The History page contains all your past and completed transactions. It helps you to know the amount for each purchase as well as enables you to do a calculation of your spending.
Although Ecrater doesn’t show your purchase history directly, you can check all the transactions in a tricky way explained here.
How to Check Ecrater Order History
You can check your order on both the desktop and mobile versions of the site.
On a desktop:
To check your order on the desktop website:
1. Go to the Ecrater website and log in, if needed.
2. Hover over the Account and Lists tab and click “Order History Reports”
3. Select the report type from the drop-down menu. Fill in the start date, end date, and report name
4. You can also click the drop-down next to orders you placed, and select “My Order” and you’ll see orders completed.
On the mobile app:
You can’t hide order history on the mobile app, but you can check your transaction activities. Here’s how:
1. Open the Ecrater app and log in, if needed.
2. Tap the three-line icon to open the menu.
3. Select “My Orders” or Orders.
4. Tap the Filter option and select purchased Items or “Filled Orders”.
How to Hide Ecrater Browser History
You can’t delete purchases you’ve made, and also can’t hide them from your archive. But there’s a workaround, you can take a step further to hide your Ecrater browsing history. Here’s how:
1. Go to the Ecrater website and log in to your account, if necessary.
2. Click “Edit” your browsing history.
3. Find the item you want to remove and click the “Remove” from the view button.
If you click the button next to Manage history, which is in the upper-right corner of the Browsing History page, you’ll see the option to turn the browsing history feature on or off.
How to Check Ecrater Recent Purchase History
1. Go to the Your Account page on Ecrater.
2. Log in to the account on which the orders were placed.
3. Click the “My Orders” button to access your order history. This will show a list of your recent orders made from your account.
To know more about your transaction and how much you spent, you can use the Ecrater purchase number:
How to Know How Much You Have Spent on Ecrater
Until now, there hasn’t been a way to check how much you’ve spent on Ecrater, but there is a workaround on how to find how much has been spent. Below is how you can find out how much money you’ve spent on Ecrater:
1. Navigate to your purchase history
2. Click on order history to see your completed transactions
3. You’ll see details of your purchases including their prices. From here you can calculate the amount you have spent.
Ecrater doesn’t show you the total amount you have spent on all your past purchases, you have to do the calculation by checking your purchase histories and adding them together, if there’s a pending order you may also add it if you have made the payment.
Note that you can not track your order using order number, you need to find your order’s tracking number on the order page of Ecrater or the email sent to you after payment. The email also contains your delivery address.