Eternal TV update to the latest version gives you access to the new features and improves your use of it on FireStick TV. You can update apps automatically on the Amazon FireStick if the app is available on the Appstore. For apps sideloaded you have to do it manually.
In this article, we will show you how to update Eternal TV on your FireStick, as well as how to update Eternal TV if it is sideloaded or no longer available on Amazon Appstore, and uninstall the app from your Fire TV. But before you start, make sure that your FireStick has a stable internet connection, otherwise, your device will not be able to update Eternal TV.
How to Update Eternal TV on FireStick
To update Eternal TV you need to first, install the Downloader app. It is available on the Amazon Appstore. After that, you’ll have to enable Downloader to install apps from unknown sources.
Once you have installed the Downloader, here’s how to download the APKUpdater app on your FireStick so you can use it to update the Eternal TV app:
1. Launch the home button on your FireStick TV remote and select Apps.
2. Open the Downloader app. If didn’t see the app among your Apps & Channels, check inside the App Library.
3. Select the box under Enter a URL or Search Term.
4. Allow the Downloader to access your files and folders.
5. Enter APKUpdater URL and click on the Go button.
6. Once the Downloader finds the app click INSTALL.
7. After the installation, click DONE.
8. Now go to the Downloader app and click on the Delete button to remove the APKUpdater APK file.
Updating Eternal TV
1. Launch the home button on your FireStick TV remote.
2. Scroll to the Apps menu.
3. Open APKUpdater. You can find it before the App Library box.
4. Now Your FireStick will ask you to allow APKUpdater to install unknown apps. Click Settings.
5. Select Install unknown apps.
6. Select APKUpdater to toggle it ON to enable it to install the Eternal TV app.
7. Re-open APKUpdater.
8. Select update Eternal TV and click INSTALL. Wait for the page to load.
9. Click Download APK and wait for the download to finish.
That’s how you can update Eternal TV on FireStick using APKUpdater. Remember that APKUpdater gets updates from different sources, like Aptioide, APKMirror, and F-Droid and you might see different web pages depending on which sources offer updates for Eternal TV.
How to Automatically Update Eternal TV
The simplest way to update Eternal TV on your FireStick is to enable automatic updates. This will upgrade Eternal TV to the most recent version, as long as you are connected to the internet. Unfortunately, this method doesn’t work if your app is not on the Amazon official app list. You can try it if it works for you.
1. Go to the Home screen.
2. Select Settings from the menu.
3. Scroll to the Applications option.
4. Go to Appstore.
5. Use the circular center button to select Automatic Updates.
6 Toggle automatic updates ON.
To manually update Eternal TV
1. Open your Fire Stick and go to the Home screen on your TV.
2. Press Up on your remote to select the menu at the top of your screen.
3. Press the Right button to navigate to the Apps section.
4. Press the directional pad to find Eternal TV app.
5. Select the app by pressing the circular center button.
6. When you select Eternal TV it will usually have an Open button, but if an update is available, it will be replaced with an update button.
7. Press the center button to Select Update and wait for the download to finish.
Once the installation completes the Open button will appear on your screen.
How to Uninstall Eternal TV on FireStick
Sideloaded Eternal TV can’t be uninstalled the same way as other apps. This is how it’s done:
1. Connect to your Fire TV with ADB (Android Debug Bridge – a program used for sideloading applications).
2. Locate Eternal TV app package, by running this command on ADB: “adb shell pm list packages -3”.
3. Then run the following command: “adb uninstall PACKAGENAME” and make sure to use the Eternal TV name correctly.
This will automatically uninstall Eternal TV on your FireStick. Note that Apps that are not available on the Amazon Appstore are not updated the same way you would with regular apps on a regular Fire Stick. You can follow the steps explained above to get it done.
Now you know how to update Eternal TV on FireStick. You have also learned how to install apps on your FireStick.