Updating your Live Net TV to the latest version gives you access to the latest features and improves your use of it on FireStick TV. You can update apps automatically on the Amazon FireStick if the app is available on the Appstore. For apps sideloaded you have to do it manually.
In this article, we will show you how to update Live Net TV on your FireStick, as well as how to update Live Net TV if it is sideloaded or no longer available on Amazon Appstore, and uninstall the app from your Fire TV. But before you start, make sure that your FireStick has a stable internet connection, otherwise, your device will not be able to update Live Net TV.
How to Update Live Net TV on FireStick
To update Live Net TV you need to first, install the Downloader app. It is available on the Amazon Appstore. After that, you’ll have to enable Downloader to install apps from unknown sources.
Once you have installed the Downloader, here’s how to download the APKUpdater app on your FireStick so you can use it to update the Live Net TV app:
1. Launch the home button on your FireStick TV remote and select Apps.
2. Open the Downloader app. If didn’t see the app among your Apps & Channels, check inside the App Library.
3. Select the box under Enter a URL or Search Term.
4. Allow the Downloader to access your files and folders.
5. Enter APKUpdater URL and click on the Go button.
6. Once the Downloader finds the app click INSTALL.
7. After the installation, click DONE.
8. Now go to the Downloader app and click on the Delete button to remove the APKUpdater APK file.
Updating Live Net TV
1. Launch the home button on your FireStick TV remote.
2. Scroll to the Apps menu.
3. Open APKUpdater. You can find it before the App Library box.
4. Now Your FireStick will ask you to allow APKUpdater to install unknown apps. Click Settings.
5. Select Install unknown apps.
6. Select APKUpdater to toggle it ON to enable it to install the Live Net TV app.
7. Re-open APKUpdater.
8. Select update Live Net TV and click INSTALL. Wait for the page to load.
9. Click Download APK and wait for the download to finish.
That’s how you can update Live Net TV on FireStick using APKUpdater. Remember that APKUpdater gets updates from different sources, like Aptioide, APKMirror, and F-Droid and you might see different web pages depending on which sources offer updates for Live Net TV.
How to Automatically Update Live Net TV
The simplest way to update Live Net TV on your FireStick is to enable automatic updates. This will upgrade Live Net TV to the most recent version, as long as you are connected to the internet. Unfortunately, this method doesn’t work if your app is not on the Amazon official app list. You can try it if it works for you.
1. Go to the Home screen.
2. Select Settings from the menu.
3. Scroll to the Applications option.
4. Go to Appstore.
5. Use the circular center button to select Automatic Updates.
6 Toggle automatic updates ON.
To manually update Live Net TV
1. Open your Fire Stick and go to the Home screen on your TV.
2. Press Up on your remote to select the menu at the top of your screen.
3. Press the Right button to navigate to the Apps section.
4. Press the directional pad to find the Live Net TV app.
5. Select the app by pressing the circular center button.
6. When you select Live Net TV it will usually have an Open button, but if an update is available, it will be replaced with an update button.
7. Press the center button to Select Update and wait for the download to finish.
Once the installation completes the Open button will appear on your screen.
How to Uninstall Live Net TV on FireStick
Sideloaded Live Net TV can’t be uninstalled the same way as other apps. This is how it’s done:
1. Connect to your Fire TV with ADB (Android Debug Bridge – a program used for sideloading applications).
2. Locate the Live Net TV app package, by running this command on ADB: “adb shell pm list packages -3”.
3. Then run the following command: “adb uninstall PACKAGENAME” and make sure to use the Live Net TV name correctly.
This will automatically uninstall Live Net TV on your FireStick. Note that Apps that are not available on the Amazon Appstore are not updated the same way you would with regular apps on a regular Fire Stick. You can follow the steps explained above to get it done.
Now you know how to update Live Net TV on FireStick. You have also learned how to install apps on your FireStick.