E9et teaches you how to manage your JDate account. JDate is a popular platform whose benefits have been appreciated in many countries, and currently, the app is gaining more popularity throughout the world. Being unable to login into your account can be frustrating, but most of the issues have easy fixes. Here, we take a look at a few steps you can take to login into your JDate account, change your password and username and recover your account.
Login problems can come from a variety of sources, from both the user side and the platform. If you can’t sign in to your account, it’s possible the service is down or that you made a mistake with your login information. To help you log in to your JDate account this the usual way of accessing it.
How To Login JDate Account
There are three different method which you can use to access your profile on JDate (App, Website and Facebook)
JDate Login on the App
Before you log in on your mobile phone, you should download the app on your phone store. If you have already done it and managed to create a JDate profile, it means that you now have access to all available platform features. To start enjoying the features. Open the app, enter your Username and Password, and tap “Login”.
JDate Login on the Website
It may be that your smartphone or tablet is not working well with the app at the moment, you can log in to JDate simply by visiting the website. You should see the login button on the page. Click on it and follow the onscreen instructions to login into the account. If you have an unsuccessful login attempt, JDate should show you a “Recover Your Account” button under the password field.
JDate Login with Facebook
In addition to the above method of login is JDate login with Facebook. This method saves you the stress of filling up your details from the beginning. So the one major reason why you should log in using your Facebook account is that it becomes easier for you to just let JDate collect your Facebook public information to login you in on its page. With that, you won’t have to enter more details about yourself before you can begin to use the site. When you log in with Facebook, JDate will take the following details, your name, profile picture, birthday, current city, page likes, gender, and email address.
- To login to JDate with Facebook, go to the official website with your web browser.
- Click on the “Login” button that appears on your screen.
- Select the Login With Facebook icon and you will be taken to the Facebook login page form.
- Fill out your Facebook email address or phone number and password in their respective boxes.
- Click on Login and click on Continue to access the JDate page.
If you forgot your password, go ahead and follow the steps below to recover your account.
Forgotten JDate Password?
If you don’t use a password manager, those complex passwords can be pretty hard to remember. If you’ve forgotten your JDate password, you can’t really recover that same password, but it’s easy enough to recover your account by resetting your password to something new.
Whether you’ve forgotten your password, or have had someone else change it without your permission, JDate offers a pretty simple way to recover. And what we’re talking about here is recovering your account if you’ve totally forgotten your password. Changing your password is a little different—that’s when you know your current password, but just want to change it to a new one.
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ button.
- Next, enter the email address or phone number you used to sign up for your account, this depends on the prompts, and then click on the next button available.
- JDate will send a recovery link to your email or SMS code to your phone.
- Enter the code on the code verification box and click on ‘Verify’. You will be taken to a page where you create a new password.
- Create a new password and confirm it on the second box.
- Click on ‘Save’.
That is it, you have successfully changed your password.
If you just forgot your password, believe your account is safe, and don’t want to hassle with signing in again on other devices, go ahead and choose the “Stay Logged In” option.
Where the login problem persists it may be other factors that are preventing you from logging in. To help find out what’s keeping you from accessing JDate, try these strategies.
- Check the status of JDate, if it’s down.
- Confirm that your password is correct.
- Get a fresh start if none of the passwords you remember work.
- Log in through the website -specific page.
- Check that Caps Lock isn’t on.
- Quit and restart the browser.
- Enable (or disable) your JDate Account Key.
- Clear the browser’s cookies or clear the cache.
- Try a different browser.
Users are advised to create a strong password to avoid others guessing and possibly stealing their password. If you need help on how to create a strong password read our guide on how to create a strong password. That is it on changing your password and recovering your JDate account.
How to Change your Username on JDate
It’s not uncommon to pick a username when you make an account and later come to dislike that name. This can be especially true on JDate, where your username is plastered on your profile. Regardless, you can always go in and change your username on the website through your account settings. The process is extremely easy and takes just a few taps to complete. You can change your username from your account settings menu in either the Computer, Android, or iPhone mobile app. To change your username go ahead and;
- Open the app and log into your account, if necessary.
- In the main menu, select “Profile” located on the screen.
- Tap “Edit profile.”
- Select “Username.”
- Delete your old username and enter a new one.
- Tap “Save.”
In situation where the username you select isn’t available, you’ll get a notification to that effect at the top of the “Edit profile” page after hitting the “Save” button. You’ll have to go back into the “Username” section to choose another username.
If you found this article helpful I’m sure you’ll also love to receive our updates. My weekly email newsletter frequently covers issues like account security, password recovery, and how to prevent activities that might cause you to lose access to your account permanently. It’s full of articles helping you solve login problems, stay safe, and give you more confidence with your accounts. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated with new tips to protect your account.