Humber College is happy to invite all the students with a high academic qualification (students with GPA 85%+ and 6.5+ IELTS (or equivalent in TOEFL, Duolingo, senior high school grade in English) to apply for her 2021/2022 Scholarship Program. It’s for students who have demonstrated financial need for their education.
The Humber College Entrance Scholarship is available for Graduate Certificate, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma students joining Humber in January 2021. It’s only the successful applicants that will be notified and the application screening.
Requirements for the Scholarship
- Students must be enrolled in a full-time academic program at Humber for the first time in order to be eligible for scholarships
- Students must have received an official offer of admission/letter of acceptance.
- Bachelor’s Degree scholarships are available to students coming directly from high school/secondary school studies, who are non-transfer students
- This entrance scholarship is available for Graduate Certificate, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma students joining Humber in January 2021.
Other Ongoing Scholarships
- Berea College Scholarship 2020/2021 for International Students
- Rhodes Scholarships for West Africa Students to Study in the UK, 2020
- International Excellence Scholarships 2020/2021 At University of Bolton, UK
The Scholarship Arrangement
- Host Country: Canada
- Institution: Humber College in Toronto, Canada
- Target Country: International Students
- Program: Bachelors and Masters
- Sponsor: Humber College
- Scholarship Worth: CAD 2,000
To apply for this Scholarship all the interested students are to visit the official website of the university where the application form is to be filled, submit, and upload all the relevant documents. The Humber College Entrance Scholarship will be awarded on the first-come, first-served basis for students that received their Letter of Acceptance and confirmed their offer before September 15, 2020.
You are to submit the following document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Humber Student ID number, Confirmed Letter of Acceptance from Humber College for fulltime program commencing in January 2020, Personal statement of interest – must include your Grade Point Average and 2 reference letters
Deadline for the Application
Application and Submission closing date has not been disclosed as at the time we published this post.