Hey guys, what can iCloud account Sign up do for you? The answer is that you’ll enjoy a lot of Apple products free. Yes, if you have an Apple ID just like me, then you already have an iCloud email account. This iCloud.com free Email offers you up to 5GB storage for your emails, apart from what you use to save your documents and other data in the cloud system.
Using iCloud Email account makes it very simple for you to work with your email from Apple’s account on the Mac, or on an iOS device. But for you enjoy all these offers you must have an iCloud email account, although you can use other mails like Gmail, Yahoo Mail and Outlook email but you have limited Apple products to enjoy. So, to get full of these products you need to create iCloud account online.
After the iCloud account Sign up you can send and receive email using your @icloud.com email address. In the account registration you have different aliases. It may end with with @icloud.com, @me.com, or @mac.com. depending on when you started using iCloud the iCloud account. You must Sign up iCloud account to get these features.
What more will you enjoy after you create iCloud.com email account? You’ll utilize, Keynote, Contacts, Photos, iCloud Drive, Notes, Reminders, Pages, Numbers, Calendar, you will also use it to find Friends and Find your iPhone when missing.
How to Sign Up iCloud Account on Mac
An iCloud account also referred as Apple ID is mainly an account that allows you download and install apps and games from the App Store, purchase music, movies, and books from iTunes and also let you enjoy the services mentioned above.
- Launch the App Store and Tap the face icon on your device. This takes you to where you’ll create the account.
- Tap on Create a new Apple ID. If you don’t already have account. Where you do not see this button is means that an iCloud account is signed in the device. What you’ll do is to Log out and you’ll get the Sign up Option.
- Enter your first and last name, birth date month and year and confirm your phone number.
- Generate a strong password. Let your password be 8 or more character long. Make sure you mix it with lowercase and uppercase characters.
- After filling the requested information you to read and accept Apple’s Terms and Condition of service by ticking the agreement button.
- Type the email ID you want to use and click Next. As long as the ID is not taken, you’ll arrive to a screen asking you to set up security questions.
- You’ll also be requested to identify your country or region, which must match your billing address for your subsequent payment for any purchase you make on the Apple store.
- It will get to a stage where you’ll enter your credit card and billing information, or you can choose None, and enter your payment details later.
- At the final stage you’ll verify your email. Apple will send a link with the steps to follow while verifying the email address. Just go to your email inbox for the verification email.
- Tap on the link to complete the verification.
iCloud.com Account Sign Up on iPhone or iPad
- Open your iPhone or iPad menu and tap on its Settings. The settings icon is located on your home screen.
- Tap on or iCloud or Sign in your iPhone if you still use old iOS version.
- Tap on Create a new Apple ID
- Type your birth date, day month and year. Select them in their respective sections and tap Next.
- Enter your First and Last name and tap Next.
- Type in the email ID you want to use and click Next. Be sure that the ID is not taken.
- Enter your phone number and pick the method you want to use and verify your phone number. Apple provides you with two Options; Text Message or a Phone Call.
- Then tap Next. A verification code will be sent through the method you selected. Enter the Verification Code and, tap on Next.
Read the Apple’s Terms and Conditions. Then tap Agree, if you accept the terms and conditions.
Unlock your iPhone to immediately Sign in to your iCloud.com account and for Apple to access your data.