Do you have difficulties with Indigo Credit Card Payment system, how to apply or activate your Myindigo Credit Card? If any of these reasons bought you to this page, then this post will help you as we have detail instruction on how to manage your Indigo Card. It goes in series.
The Indigo Credit Card for payment is issued by Celtic Bank on the partnership Genesis FS Card Services. Celtic Bank is a well-established, FDIC-insured Utah bank founded in 2001 in Salt Lake City, Utah. The Indigo Platinum MasterCard is mainly designed for those with less than perfect credit. You Use Indigo Platinum account to monitor your account activity, pay your bill, view transactions, and check your balance. The Platinum MasterCard also has the following benefits to the users;
- Annual fee of between $0-$99 (this depends on your creditworthiness)
Choose Your Card Design with no Additional cost
- Access to your Indigo Platinum account 24/7 from your mobile, desktop, or tablet.
View your balances, transactions and pay your bills
- Fast approval of Card application. It takes 60 seconds to make a decision.
- Bankruptcy does not prevent you from applying for Indigo Credit Card.
- No need for security deposit
- Indigo Credit Card has no reward program for its users.
Indigo Credit Card Payment and how to Apply
It’s the application requires that you must receive messages on your email from Genesis FS Card Services, Inc. accepting your request to enrol for a credit card or you will have to request for Pre-qualification assessment so that The Genesis FS card services will get information about you and your Creditworthiness. After the above stage, go to your email account, once you receive the message from the Genesis FS card services Click on the link on the email.
- Then your browser will open a new tab with instructions for the completion of the Card application. Follow the instructions on the screen of your device by providing all the information needed there.
- Once you finish, submit and wait for at least 2 days for the card process to be completed. If can’t wait for this period, and you leave near any Celtic Bank you can go to the branch and collect your Indigo Platinum MasterCard.
How to Activate your Myindigo Credit Card
After you receive an Indigo payment Credit Card the next thing to do before you start using it is to activate it. There’re two different ways in which you can activate the Card; online and by calling Celtic Customers Service number. But before you go ahead with any this method, make sure you have applied for the Indigo Credit Card.
- Getting started, you’ll first go to the Indigo Credit Card login portal at www.indigo.myfinanceservice.com
- First, on the homepage, there will be button written Activate Your Card (Requires Log-In)’ you will see it at the right corner of the page under the login area. Tap on it to proceed to the next page.
- Enter your correct username and password.
- After, click on the ‘Login’ button under the page to Continue
- Then enter your card information on the next fields.
- Once you finish the above stage, choose a 4-digit PIN number that will serve as your password. You secure the account with the PIN. Make that the detail you provided are correct before you press the last button.
- Lastly, click on the ‘Activate’ button below to complete the process. You have Activated your Indigo Credit Card Online. From there you can fully partake on the features and benefits of Indigo Platinum MasterCard.
How to Register in Indigo Card Online
The important of Indigo Card registration is to enable you to make payment online. It is after the enrollment that you can pay your bill, view transactions and check your balances online.
For the Card registration, you must have at hand your Account Number, Date of Birth, Social Security Number (SSN) and Email Address. Once these are in place you can continue with the instruction below.
- Just as you did during the Card Activation, visit the card registration page at https://indigo.myfinanceservice.com/Register.
- Once the page loads you will see space where you will enter your Account Number, Date of Birth and Social Security Number.
- After that, click on the ‘Next’ button under the fields to proceed.
- On the following page, enter your Email Address, choose a Username and create a password with which you can log in to the account each time you make a payment with Indigo Card Online.
- Then, click on the ‘Register Now’ button to complete your online account registration. You have enrolled for Indigo Credit Card Online.
How to Login Indigo Credit Card
After Indigo Credit Card application and registration you will need to login to be able to make a payment, this you will do with the username and password you created during the enrollment.
- For Indigo credit card login, visit again Indigo official site using the same URL earlier mentioned.
- Then, scroll to the right side of the homepage, there you will see login space
Provide your Username in the field that comes first
- Then enter your valid Password in the next space
- Review the details you entered and click on the ‘Log-In’ button under the page to take you to the dashboard of your account.
Related: Walmart Capital One Credit Card
I hope at this end you have learned Indigo Credit Card payment system, how to apply and activate Myindigo Credit Card.
If you have a question to ask on this, you re at will to use the comment box below this page to reach us.