It is great to hear that you can now login to Instagram with a Facebook account. This effort is put to reality by Facebook in a bit to make it easier and simple for those who have Instagram and Facebook accounts. What this means is that you can do your Instagram login with Facebook, and you will taken directly to your profile on Instagram.
How do you do Instagram Login with Facebook?
The Instagram Login with Facebook is simple and requires only your valid password. You can achieve when you have connected these two social accounts. Getting started;
- You need to go to the Official Instagram website on, https://www.instagram.com/. You should see the “login with Facebook” button
- Then, enter your Facebook login details, i.e. password and e-mail or phone number, and tap the “Log in” button.
- Thereafter, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the procedure.
It may happen that you can’t log in to your Instagram account with Facebook, there are reasons for this but don’t panic, I will help you to solve that quickly now;
How to Troubleshoot Instagram Login with Facebook
Here are some problems you might encounter and how to resolve them:
You Can’t Sign in to Instagram because of the wrong password? What you need to do is reset your password.
- Click on the official password reset link for Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/accounts/password/reset/)
- Enter your name or email in the space provided for it.
- Check your email address for a link that logs you back into your account. There are different ways in which you can receive your verification code on the various devices;
1. ANDROID: Select “Use Username or Email, Send an SMS or Visit with Facebook”, then give your info and follow the on-screen directions.
2. iOS TOOLS: Click Username or Phone. Supply your email address, username, or phone number, after that click Send Login Link. After that follow the on-screen guidelines to reset the password.
3. Others: Click “Failed to Remember” in the password field and follow the on-screen guidelines to reset the password.
How to link your Instagram account to your Facebook Account
To connect your Instagram account to your Facebook account and share posts directly from Instagram to Facebook, follow the steps below:
- Go to your profile and tap.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account, then tap Linked Accounts.
- Tap Facebook and enter your Facebook login info.
How to Fix Instagram Login Problem
Typically, the Instagram login error comes up anytime you try to log into your Instagram account on the mobile app whether android or ios. However, in most situations, users are able to log in via their web browser on Instagram.
I understand that this situation can be a little frustrating, you’ve entered your password correctly time and time again with still no luck. The problem might either be caused by your device or some technical fault in the Instagram service. Whatever may be the cause of the error, there’s always a solution.
To fix the login problem, make sure that you are using your correct login. that is your valid username and password. If the issue persists, the first next thing you will do is to uninstall your Instagram from your phone and Install it again.
Where you still can’t access your Instagram through the processes above, then reset your password, But before you continue to reset the password, make that the email address, the phone number associated with your Instagram account are active and that you have access to them.