Application form for the University of Manitoba Bursary, Canada for International students is available. The opportunity is for determined students who have good academic records, and are willing to proceed to the higher level. The scheme is aimed at sporting undergraduates who are not financially balanced to attain their academic goals.
The Program is to provide a unique opportunity for exceptional people to bring better to the world investing in high school students who are dedicated to leadership, service, and action that positively affects others.
Requirements for The Scholarship
- Applicants must hold or be eligible for the relevant visa
- You must register for and complete at least 60 percent of a full course load per term
- Continuing students must have a minimum degree G.P.A. of 2.0. New students (from high school) must have a grade 12 average of 70% or higher.
- Students must be able to complete courses in both the fall and winter terms to be eligible.
- Applicants must meet minimum G.P.A. requirements.
- Graduate students do not have to adhere to credit hour minimums provided they are registered as full-time students over the fall and winter terms with the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
- All the International students in their first year of post-secondary study in Canada are not eligible to apply to the general bursary program.
The Scholarship Arrangement
- Host Country: Canada
- Institution: University of Manitoba
- Target Country: international Students
- Program: Bachelors degrees in any subject
- Sponsor: University of Manitoba
- Bursary Worth: The worth is $240,000, which will be shared equally among the scholarship winners.
To apply for the University of Manitoba Bursary 2020, students are advised to go to the official scholarship site via, https://ui-webapps.ad.umanitoba.ca/searchableAwards/searchForm/awardDetails/24976 and submit all the required documents. Also, don’t forget to upload any uploadable files
submission of the application for the University of Manitoba bursary closes on 1 October 2020.