I know that Tinder is one of the names that probably jumped to mind when you thought of dating apps. The tinder dating app has a special way of calling itself the most trusted dating app, based on the rating of the users. Today we are going to be talking on how to create a Tinder account online.
The Tinder account is free and easy to create. You can either choose to sign up with email or Facebook. These fasten up your Tinder sign up process. Once signed up, you’ll need to edit your Tinder account, and your details will be sent to the Tinder algorithm. From there, you’ll be matched to various potential dates, and you’ll be able to Favorite and send Smiles to those you like.
Tinder only sends a few matches at a time, so you can review matches at your leisure and needn’t feel pressured to do so. Tinder can also lend a hand to break the ice when you find someone to chat with.
Like many of these apps, you’ll need a subscription to get the most from Tinder, and it’s affordable, with a single month plan cost some dollars. Although you will enjoy the feature at a reduced price if you pay in advance, it’s still a hard sell.
For your cash, you get to view an unlimited number of photos, see who’s viewed your profile, send custom messages, and use other features to view matches outside of your preferences. So there’s absolutely no doubt it’s expensive but you get a lot for your money, and if you’re really serious about finding someone, the cost is an incentive to do so fairly quickly.
Tinder on its statement has helped over thousands of couples tie the knot and still counting,” and it certainly highlights their focus on lifelong relationships instead of quick hookups. Started a few years back, Tinder’s whole approach to online dating has focused on matching people with the right points of compatibility for long-term relationship-in other words, helping online daters find The One.
There are many reasons why Tinder has retained a good position when it comes to dating. Looking for how to join? All you need to do is to create a Tinder account with either your email or Facebook account.
However, you may be surprised to see that your account has been disabled, and that is when you flout the terms and conditions on which it renders services. Before you proceed to create the account, here are the reasons why you may be disconnected from the service.
Why Your Tinder Account Maybe Disabled
- Member is married (not legally divorced)
- Member’s personal information does not coincide with the information listed in the public record
- Member’s behavior violated Tinder’s Terms and Conditions of Service
How to Create a Tinder Account Online on PC & Phone
To enable you to sign up Tinder account with the email you must have an email account but if you are yet to create any email, you may read how to create the following emails.
- How To Create Gmail Account with Mobile Number & Email Address
- Create a Free Yahoo Account By Using Mobile Phone or PC
- How To Set Up a New AOL Mail Address
If you already have an email account;
- Then, head to www.tinder.com, which is the official website address or download the app on your Android or iOS phone
- Click login with Google. This does not mean you can create the account with Gmail only but if you have a Google account you have to select the Google account you want to use or you tap Use Another Account and sign in
- Enter all your personal information required by Tinder to sign up for the account.
- Accept the terms and click Register
To get the best out of Tinder you may allow Tinder access to all required permissions.
How to Register Tinder Account with Facebook
- Go to Tinder.com or download the Tinder app for iOS and Android on their respective stores
- Then click on Log in with Facebook.
- Enter your Facebook login details
- Once you are logged in, Tinder will create your dating account by using the same information you have on your Facebook Profile.
On privacy note, Tinder does not publish any post on your Facebook account. If you have lost your Facebook account, you can learn; How to Find and Recover your Facebook Account without ID
If you don’t have email or Facebook to use and sign up Tinder account you can also use your phone number
Creating a Tinder Dating Account with your phone Number
- Go to www.tinder.com. Or open the Tinder app on your Android or iOS phone if you already have the app installed.
- Click on login with Phone Number
- Enter your active phone number
- Fill out your profile info and click Register after accepting the terms of service.
Make sure you keep the rules and regulations guiding the Tinder dating site, else your account will be deactivated.
Tinder Frequently Asked Questions
How can I create a new tinder account
Can I sign up for Tinder sign in with Facebook? The answer is yes
Can someone do Tinder sign up without a phone number? Yes
How can I sign up Tinder without a phone number on Reddit? Follow the instructions above
How to Create a Tinder account with Facebook? Read the steps above and select Facebook option
What method Can I use to create a tinder account? Use The method we explained above