There is no doubt that Instagram is one of the most popular social networks in the world today. Along with Facebook and WhatsApp, Instagram reached over 3.14 billion monthly active users. Creating an Instagram account is the first step in sharing your photos with the whole world – or just with friends you may like. In this article, we will teach you step-by-step how to create Instagram account.
It very interesting to know that Instagram lets you create more than one account without the need to leave the profile that is active on the mobile app Android or iPhone ( iOS ). The feature is useful for those who need a second account for professional purposes, for example. The new account can be linked to your primary or separate account with a new password. The two profiles remain connected to the application and are switched simply and quickly.
Whether with your friends, your contacts or customers, on Instagram you have the possibility to share photos and videos, make lives and attract people with the ads. In addition to being able to interact with other users’ publications.
Instagram has different resources that help to publicize any type of business, in addition to being a great relationship channel between companies and customers. And the first step to do that is to create an Instagram account.
Hence, we will teach you how to create an Instagram account in a simple form.
How to create Instagram account on Desktop
The processes you will follow to create your Instagram account is what Instagram itself recommends to follow. To create an Instagram account on your Desktop you need to do the following;
- Go to the Instagram.com website
- Click on “Sign up” if you want to register with email or cell phone. Enter your email address or mobile number, fill in your full name, create a username and password.
- To finish, click on the Sign up button. If you log out and forget your password, you’ll need to access your email to recover your Instagram account; Where you want to create an Instagram account through Facebook, you will need to sign in to your Facebook account, if you have signed out.
- Click Sign in with Facebook to sign up for Instagram with your Facebook account. Then, authorize access.
Create Instagram Account with Phone
Before creating your Instagram account, the first thing to do is download the app. The app is free for Android or iPhone (iOS) users, just download it from the Google Play Store or App Store to get started.
- If you want to create an Instagram account through Facebook, you will need to log in. Touch Sign in with Facebook, log in to the platform. if you are not logged in and authorize access;
- Where you don’t want to sign up for Instagram with Facebook, tap Sign up with email or phone number, if your phone is iOS, the button will be Create new account;
- Enter your email address or phone number which will require a confirmation code. Tap Next
- Follow the onscreen instructions in the app to fill in the information and upload a photo of your profile.
- Where the username is created automatically, you can edit it later.
If you already have an account and just want to be able to access it without having to enter a password, linked to your profile. instead of creating a new account, insert your account name username and password, if the account is linked to your Facebook, just log in with it.
Also learn: How to do Instagram Login With Facebook
In some cases, you may have issues creating the, maybe because you already have an account associated with the email you provided for the new account creation. You contact Instagram help page link for more clarification.