Facebook blocked list settings. Among the questions frequently asked by users Facebook is where to unblock a person on Facebook, if he was previously blocked, and how to find a “blacklist” of such people. It is believed that the addition to such a “list” is final and irrevocable. This is not true.
A blocked person can be returned at any time and even renewed friendship with him on Facebook if required. How to do this, and what actions to take, we will consider below in the article.
Before you continue to Facebook blocked settings, it is important to understand the implications of a step. After being blocked, a person will not be able to perform the following actions, view information on your page, mark posts, comments and photographs, invite to different events or groups, add to friends and more
If you decide to block the subject on Facebook, you will no longer be able to start communication by correspondence. You will have to unlock it. At the same time, blocking does not imply a complete removal of the user from friends, because you can intersect with him in a group or application. This rule only applies to Facebook.
Facebook blocked list settings for blocking users
If you want to limit interaction with a user on Facebook, you can block it. The approach to getting the job done is different for phone and PC. Let’s consider these issues in more detail.
Facebook blocked list settings on the phone
Let say you have only your smartphone at hand, you can get the job done with it. The algorithm of actions is as follows:
- Login to your profile.
- Tap the button with three stripes.
- Enter the Settings & Privacy section.
- Go to Settings>>>scroll down to the Privacy section and tap the Lock button.
- Tap on the Add blocklist link and enter the person’s name from Facebook.
In the menu that appears, find the subject you want and touch the lock button again.
Facebook blocked list settings on PC
To block a person through a PC, log into your Facebook profile. After that, take these steps:
- Click the down arrow at the top right;
- Find the Settings section in the drop-down list; on the left side, enter the Blocking section;
- Click on Block in the side menu on the left side and enter the name of the required person;
- Press on the Block button;
- Choose the required user from the list and press the above button again.
It is worthy to note that this action is not final, and in the future, the subject can be unlocked. In this case, the blocked person receives information about the actions that were applied to him. If the considered method did not work for any reason, you can use another method:
- Locate the right person;
- Fill in his profile;
- Click on the menu (three dots) on the cover photo;
- Press on the block button.
In the future, if you decide to unblock one of your friends, the previous friend status is not automatically renewed. To return everything to its place, you must send a friend request and wait for permission.
As with a PC, you can limits communication with the user by blocking him in the profile. Find a person, enter his page, click on the menu (three dots in a circle) and click Block. If you decide to unblock the person and become friends again, you will have to submit the request again.
How can I see blocked friends on Facebook?
Facebook users ask where the blocked users are on Facebook. To see the list of interest, take the following steps:
- Go to your page;
- Tap on the down arrow at the top right;
- choose Settings, on the left, enter the Lock section;
- Go to the Block users section, where the necessary data is provided.
How to unblock a friend on Facebook
You can unblock your Facebook friend at any time. After that, the person will be able to see the publications but does not automatically become a friend (this was already mentioned above).To unblock a member on Facebook, enter your profile, and then do the following:
- Click on the down arrow at the top right;
- Go to Settings, on the left go to the Blocking section;
- Go to the Block users section, where the necessary data is provided;
- Click unlock next to a man with whom you need to remove the “ban” and then confirm your actions.
Unblocking a Facebook friend on the phone
You also need to know how to unblock a person on Facebook from a phone. The instructions for Android and iOS are almost identical, so it makes no sense to separate them. The algorithm is as follows:
- Go to your Facebook page;
- Click on the three horizontal stripes in the right corner;
- Scroll down and touch the gear icon (Settings and Privacy);
- Navigate down to the Privacy section and touch the Lock section;
- Tap Unblock next to the name of the person to whom this action applies
- Tap on the Unblock button again.
Now all the questions regarding the restrictions and blocking of other people are clear. But other users can also create a blacklist on Facebook.