If you search for information about iPage webmail login and how to access your automatic iPage email address via Webmail here is a guide for you.
Many people are not using this emailmg.ipage.com email login basically because they don’t know how to access the iPage login portal and how to link their company email address and create a custom workspace email login following their iPage hosting account that comes with a free iPage email login.
However, if you don’t make use of this iPage webmail login the free iPage email account will be in the hosting account without any usefulness and expires once your iPage account expires.
We discovered this because a lot of iPage users are not making use of the opportunity to create a custom email address for their business using the free iPage workspace email login yet host various businesses on iPage.
However, with the Webmail service, you can access iPage email from home, work, offices, and all around the world with access to the internet. So, we are going to detail how to access iPage webmail from any computer and how to link your custom iPage email to Gmail.
What is iPage?
iPage is a top domain registrar and hosting service company with email login information. iPage offers a professional free email login service for hosting service. iPage Founded in 1998 by Tomas Gorny. The company is headquartered in Tempe, AZ.
iPage offers different means of support to users. iPage has online customer support, email support, and phone number support for quick access similar to Yahoo business phone number and Amazon phone number.
However, before you take your mobile phone to dial iPage customers support phone number due to iPage Webmail login error here are some steps to troubleshoot your iPage login problem.
In this guide, we’ll assume your old logins are not working again. As a result, we will walk you through the step by step procedures to access your iPage sign in information and how to troubleshoots the login email in case of another time.
How to Login iPage Webmail
After you have successfully set up your iPage webmail login it makes take up to 90 minutes before it will start working correctly. Once the whole set up is done from iPage’s end, a confirmation email will be forwarded to your primary email account
1. Open a browser and visit https://emailmg.ipage.com/roundcube/.
2. Fill in your iPage username and password on the iPage webmail Roundcube page
3. Click on the “LOGIN” button
iPage will authenticate your login username and password and redirect you to your iPage webmail workspace with the login you entered. Meanwhile, to perform this task, you must have a valid hosting account with iPage.
Related Guide: GoDaddy Email Login Office 365.
How to Link iPage Email to Gmail
You can receive your email from iPage directly to your Gmail account. With this, you will no longer need to log in to your iPage account to check for your email update.
Before you use this service you must have a valid Gmail account.
- Log in to your Gmail account on PC or on Gmail mobile app
- Click on the gear icon to the top right on your Gmail account dashboard and tap on the settings.
- Click on the Add Account & Import
- Scroll down the page and select the option that says “check mail from other accounts” and tap on “Add a mail account”.
- Now we are going to add email from iPage to our Gmail account using POP3.
- A new popup will appear where you are to add the new iPage email login created above. Type in your iPage login email and click on Next to move to the next stage.
- Leave other information empty and check the Label Incoming messages to be able to receive messages sent to your iPage email to your Gmail.
- To leave a copy of the email on your iPage email server tick the option that says “Leave a copy of the retrieved message on the server” box.
- Click on Add account to complete the whole processes. After these, you will start receiving the iPage custom email in your inbox and also keep a copy of the email on iPage server.
- Select “Yes I want to be able to send email as…” and tap on the next option.
- Finally, click on send verification now for Google to send a verification link to your iPage webmail.
- Now, click on the verification link and you are done with setting up iPage custom email with your Gmail account.
You have successfully added your iPage webmail email to your Gmail account. You can now receive and send message directly from your Gmail app.
Resetting Your iPage Webmail Password
- From the main iPage.com homepage or click follow this link: https://www.ipage.com/secure/login.bml. Look for and select the Login option near the upper right-hand corner.
- Once on the Login page, find and select the option for “Forgot Password”.
- Enter in the email address you used to create your iPage account.
- An email will be send by iPage to that address with instructions for completing the password reset.
- Once you have reset your password from the email you received, go back to www.ipage.com and try to log in again.
If you still have trouble with this or if you are not receiving the password reset email, you can chat iPage through its Live Support or Phone into Support on 1 (877) 472-4399.