iPay88 is a payment company that offers e-commerce, retail, online banking, e-wallets solutions, and more to its merchants in Malaysia. It is an online payment platform used by businesses and individuals to transfer and receive the money within and outside the country. It makes online transactions fast and easy with its security features. This is why as an iPay88 user you have a unique ID for your login.
In this article, we will show you how to create and log in to your iPay88 account including other information you need to secure the account, like setting up two-factor authentication to prevent unauthorized access. Logging into the iPay88 account is a simple and straightforward process that can be done within a few minutes.
iPay88 payment gateway is used by businesses and individuals because of its enhanced security, strict policies against fraudulent activities, and easy-to-use interference. iPay88 closes accounts at any reasonable suspicion of fraudulent activities on the account. So you must have a genuine reason to enjoy the services iPay88 offers.
iPay88 app is available on mobile on Android and iOS operating systems. The app serves as a convenient, though less fully-featured version of the mobile site. The app doesn’t let you change most of your account settings, but you can create and login into your account, send, receive, deposit, and withdraw money. For any reason, you cannot download the app, you can always use your mobile browser to access the website.
To be able to use iPay88 for your online transaction, you must create an iPay88 account. Creating the account is easy and straightforward like the login. If you have not created the account, here is how to open an iPay88 account. You can use a mobile phone that has internet accessibility features or a desktop.
How to Create iPay88 Account
Creating an iPay88 account for yourself is simple. However, there’s more to it than just entering your name and email address. You should follow the steps and requirements:
1. First, you have to sign up for iPay88 by visiting
2. Click the Sign Up button in the top-right corner of the screen and choose the account type you want: Personal Account or Business Account.
3. You’ll be asked to enter an email or phone number. After that, you’ll fill out the form that includes your name and password.
4. After that click Continue and then fill out the second form by selecting your nationality and typing in your address, and any other required details.
5. iPay88 will create your account once you click “Continue”, but you’re far from done just yet.
You will need to link your iPay88 Account to a bank account so you can deposit or withdraw money. Although this is optional, without it, your account will be limited. You will have withdrawal and deposit limits.
6. Lastly, verify your email address by clicking the link in the email sent to you by iPay88.
After you have successfully created an iPay88 account and it has been verified according to iPay88 requirements, your account is now ready for you to receive payment, make a payment, check balance, view transaction history, and check payment status.
You can log into your account on the iPay88 website or the app
iPay88 Web Login
1. Go to the iPay88 login page on your web browser
2. Enter the email or phone number you used to register your iPay88
3. Then next is to enter your iPay88 account password.
4. Lastly, click Log In.
If you have enabled two-factor authentication on the account, you will have to also enter the code that will be sent to your phone or the authenticator app depending on your settings.
iPay88 Login on the App
Download the iPay88 app if you do not have it on your phone from the Google Play Store for Android users or App Store for iOS users.
1. Launch the app and tap on the login button.
2. Enter the email or phone number you used to register your iPay88
3. Enter your password and then, click Log In.
Remember that asides from using the iPay88 app to log in into your account. You can also use the iPay88 mobile website version to also your account, use the web login steps above to login, and after you can check your transaction. To learn how to check iPay88 transactions, read our article on, How to Check and Delete iPay88 Transaction History.
iPay88 Login Not Working
It happens sometimes that some iPay88 users have difficulty logging into their accounts. If you find yourself in this scenario, visit the login page and click on the “forgot password” link. Then enter the email with which you registered your iPay88 account. You will receive iPay88 password reset link to send to you in the email.
Next is open your email and click on the link and change your password from there. Create a new password that you can remember whenever you want to login into your iPay88 account. However, don’t use your name or phone number as a password as it can easily be guessed by people who know you or hackers.
If you are sure that your iPay88 login details are correct and you still can’t access your account, the first thing you should do is to check if iPay88 has been affected by any known issues. Check the company’s official Twitter account and go to DownDetector to see if other users complained about similar problems.
How to Set Up Two Factor Authentication on Your iPay88 Account
Two-factor authentication adds a second layer of protection to your iPay88 accounts in addition to your regular password.
For example, if you have two-factor enabled in iPay88 even if an unauthorized person logs into your iPay88 account, they will be unable to gain access without the two-factor code.
Here’s how to set up two-factor authentication for iPay88
1. Go to the iPay88 website and login into your account.
2. Click on Settings (the cog or gear icon after the bell icon) to the page.
3. Click on Security.
4. Under 2-step verification, click Set Up
You should now see the two major options you can choose from when setting up two-factor authentication in iPay88. You can either use an authenticator app or an SMS code. Authenticator apps generate one-time passwords (OTP) each time you want to log in to your account.
5. To receive login code through SMS:
- Select Text me a code and set It up.
- Enter your phone number, then a code will be sent to your phone, enter the 6-digit code.
- Click on Confirm.
- Tap Done to finish setup
6. If you want to use the authenticator app to set up two-factor authentication for your iPay88 account:
- Select “Use authenticator app”. Microsoft Authenticator and Google Authenticator are good options, and are both available via PlayStore and App Store.
- Then scan the QR code or enter the secret key below the QR code into your authenticator app
- Enter the 6-digit code displayed in the authenticator app.
- Click on “Confirm”. You’ll see a message confirming “You’ve successfully added two-step verification login to your iPay88 account”.
- Click Done to complete the set up
Never reply to a request that asks you to send personal information to increase your iPay88 withdrawal limit. iPay88 never requests these types of emails, and will never ask you to enter personal information.