JCPenney Credit Card Login, Payment, Rewards & Approval Score; JCPenney Company, Inc. is an American department store with 840 branches in 49 U.S. states and Puerto Rico. In addition to selling conventional merchandise, JCPenney offers large Fine Jewelry departments, The Salon by InStyle, and Sephora inside JCPenney. It was founded on 14 April 1902. The Headquarters are Plano and Texas in the United States.
This page will teach you how to do JCPenney Credit Card Login, you will also find out how to resolve all JCPenney Credit Card Login issues. Should there be any problem with your account, keep reading so that you learn how to be in charge of your account.
How to Apply for JCPenney Credit Card Online Access
To make an online payment with JCPenney Credit Center website, you’ll need to create a JCPenney card login first by using the steps below.
After approval for the JCPenney Regular Credit Card, you will get some of the benefits, you will get up to $10 for every 200 points, along with some special Birthday offers, some exclusive benefits, up to 150+ credit saving days and special financing offers from the retail store.
- Locate your account number on your JCP credit card or statement.
- From the JCPenney online credit centre, click the “Register” button.
- Enter your JCPenney card account number and billing address ZIP code.
- Click “Continue” to choose your user ID and password.
JCPenney Credit Card Login
- Go to JCPenny credit card issuer website at jcpenneyrewards.com
- You will be redirected to a login page, in the first row enter your “User ID”
- Then in the second row enter your “Password”
- After that simply click on the “Secure Login”
- Confirm that you are not a robot.
- You are successfully “Logged In”
Forgot JCPenney Credit Card Login Password?
- To recover JCPenney Credit Card Login password, click the “Find User ID” or “Reset Password” button.
- Your account number and billing ZIP code will be required to locate your user ID.
- Then to reset the password, enter your user ID and billing ZIP code. You can also chat with a live agent to help you fix any difficulties you might encounter with the process.
You Might Also Like: Indigo Credit Card Payment + Application guide for Indigo Credit Card
If you’ve been considering a JCPenney credit card, you might want to consider what the card has to offer in terms of rewards
How to Check Credit Card JCPenney Rewards
JCPenney credit card users are automatically enrolled in JCPenney Rewards and are qualified to earn rewards points on purchases made in the store.
- Go to jcpenneyrewards.com to print your JCPenney Rewards or simply provide your registered phone number or email address at any customer service station.
- Access your digital Rewards Card for easy in-store use. Check your points, purchase history, available rewards there.
- Where You Can Use JCPenney Credit Card
According to Wallethub.com “You can use the JCPenney Credit Card at JCPenney, JCPenney.com, Sephora stores inside JCPenney locations, Sephora.com, Rite Aid, and Riteaid.com. There is also a JCP Mastercard credit card that can be used pretty much anywhere credit cards are accepted”