Many Kahoot Teachers are reporting various issues regarding Kahoot login for teachers and students. Some of them said that they are facing issues with accessing their account while a few have reported about the friendliest not showing up. If you are facing any of them, continue reading to find the causes, solutions to them, and how you can login Kahoot com account.
Just as you may have known, Kahoot is a game-based learning platform, used as educational technology in schools and other educational institutions. It’s a learning game. Kahoots are user-generated multiple-choice quizzes that can be accessed via a web browser or the Kahoot app.
The Kahoot com login for teachers or students errors can be seen when you’re trying to log in and receive an error message, usually, it’s caused by the setting in your account that prevents you from connecting with Kahoot. First, make sure you are logged into the right Kahoot site in your browser or the app on your phone.
How to Fix Kahoot com Login Problems
- The first thing should do when you want to log in to your Kahoot account is to make sure you have a stable internet connection
- Check to see if your username and password are correct.
- If you have the Kahoot app installed on your device, log out of it or delete and reinstall it to see if that fixes the Login problem.
- Log out of your Kahoot Teacher account in all browsers installed on your device (Chrome, Opera, Safari, etc.).
- Restart your device and try to log in to the account again.
- Check to make sure your Internet security software (such as a firewall, antivirus, or anti-spyware program) is set to allow your browser, otherwise, go to the Settings of the browser and allow it.
Kahoot com Login for Teachers & Students – www.kahoot.com
The login process is very quick and simple; you will do that immediately after you enter the correct credentials you will be logged in to your dashboard. With a successful login to the Kahoot account, you will access your class to teach your students.
- Visit the site at www.kahoot.com, this will take you to the homepage that contains most of the contents on the Game website.
- Click Login button located on top of the page and enter your Username and password.
- Confirm that the login information you provided is correct and click “Log in”
You can choose to log in with your existing Google or Microsoft account. In this case you have to click on any the webmail which you have an account with and Email address and password. If you are already logged in to the email it Kahoot will automatically direct to your Game homepage.
Kahoot App is Available for Android and iOS devices and you download it from Google Play Store and Apple Store respectively.
Secure your Kahoot account, read How to Enable 2FA on All Your Account
Download Kahoot App for iOS
To locate the application for your iOS device launch Apple Store. In the search, type in Kahoot to get the app, and it will locate the app for you, or you can go to the game section of the store and the app will be listed within the category. Here is the step-by-step.
- Open the App Store app on your iOS device
- Tap the “Search” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Type “Kahoot” in the search box at the top of the screen and tap “Search.”
- You should now see the Kahoot game app among the top search results. Tap “GET” or the cloud icon to install it. (If you’ve previously
- installed Kahoot on your iOS then the cloud icon will appear to indicate you own the app and can re-download it to the device.
How to Download Kahoot App for Android
- Open the Google Play Store App on your Android device
- Type in the Search bar “Kahoot” You should now see the Kahoot game app among the top search results
- Tap “Install” and wait for the installation to finish.
- You can log in to your Kahoot Teacher account.
- Logging in Kahoot Teacher Account on the Mobile App.
- Open the App on your device
- Tap on Log in
- Enter your Username and password
- Tap on Log in
You can also choose to Sign in with your email account. To use Kahoot App on non-iOS and non-Android devices, you have a few options but keep in mind these options are often buggy and not supported by Kahoot officially, so they sometimes only work until Kahoot chooses to block them.