Upon a successful Kay login you can enjoy free unlimited access to your credit card at any time of the day. Checking your credit card balance is a must-do, that is why many Kay customers now create accounts to access and fasten up transactions online. You can log in to kay.myfinanceservice.com with your mobile phone, or with a PC.
The Kay Jewelers Card is issued by Sterling Jewellers. It can be used at Kay Jewelers shop. For new applicants, a good credit score generally helps you get approved for a lower interest rate.
Below you will find the key information you need as a Kay Jewelers cardholder to access your account online and make payments.
All you need is to get a customized personalized account for your Kay account to be able to manage your card and make transactions online. I believe you already have your Kay card? Or else you need to first read how to apply for Kay card. Applying for the card online is not
With the Kay card, you can review your balance and transfer balance at any time. Not forgetting the ability to pay for your shopping online. Kay card is a guaranteed credit card for shopping at the various Kay shop, the customers are always entitled to amazing cashback for purchase at any day and any time.
Just as I mentioned earlier, Kay login, application, and payment is not really a difficult task. The credit card revolves around the effectiveness/ of the card account registration. A credit score of 604 is recommended for a higher chance of approval, but this is not required.
If you don’t have the Kay card for shopping, the best way to start is to apply for the credit and then move on to the Kay login.
How to create Kay Account
- Visit the official card website at https://kay.myfinanceservice.com/
- Locate the Apply Now button.
- Take your credit card to take the card details. Be sure that the information is valid after you must have completed entering all the required details.
- Create a strong password for account privacy and security.
- Finally, click submit to create the account.
Kay Login – kay.myfinanceservice.com
Once you successfully create a Kay credit card account, the log in detail you created will be assigned to the account. This is how to login to your account:
- To log in, visit the Kay website on www.kay.com with your browser.
- On the home page, click on the login menu.
- Navigate down and click on the login button.
- Enter your login details, which are your username and password.
- Then click on the login button on the page.
Reset Forgot Username or Password
- Visit the Kay website on www.kay.com/passwordreset/ on your browser
- Then, click on the menu and click on the login
- Click the link Forgot your Password find below the Login part
- You will be directed to a new page where Kay Jewelry will require your account Username or email address to recover the password.
You can make a Kay card payment either online, via mail, or on the phone. The Stores in most cases do not accept cash payments. Kay Jewelers credit card is issued by Comenity Bank and it has an automated Kay Jewelers payment number so customers can pay their kay Jewelers credit card bills by phone. Simply dial Kay Jewelers credit customer service at 855-506-2499 and you’ll be connected with the automated phone system.
You’ll need to enter your Kay Jewelers credit card number or Social Security number to access your account. From there, you can make payments as you would online, by providing your bank information and the amount you would like to pay.
Other means you contact Kay Jeweler if you want to make payment is using the Credit Card Payment Address:
- Kay Jewelers
- P.O. Box 659728
- San Antonio, TX 78265-9728.
Comenity Kay Links
- Kay Jewelers Login: https://www.kay.com/login
- Kay Jewelers Credit Card Application: https://www.kay.com/credit-landing
- Kay Jewelers Contact: 1-855-506-2499 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788)
- Kay Jewelers Credit Card Payment: https://c.comenity.net/ac/kay/public.
That is it about Kay login. Want to secure your Kay card with Two-factor authentication, read this, How to Enable 2FA on All Your Account.