King’s University student portal is an online gateway where students can sign in to the University website to access important program information. It is designed by the management of the University to enable the student to create an account or log in to carry out certain academic actions without going to the school management offices.
Some of the things you can do at King’s University portal are Course Registration, Checking of Semester Result, Fees Payment, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, Deferment of Admission, View Academic Calendar, Extra Credit Hours, email programs, timetables, exam schedules, find department contact numbers, and more.
The King’s University e-learning portal is also created by the university for both old and new students of the University. Besides conveniently accessing certain useful services in the university, students are able to save time as they can do a lot of things instantly. Whether you want to check your admission status or want to know which course you are likely to take during an active session, you must first log into your student portal account.
Many King’s University students know how useful the portal services are. Besides conveniently accessing certain useful services in the university, students are able to save time as they can do a lot of things instantly.
The portal is able to help in a number of ways including:
- Supplying information on the different procedures and processes including payment of school fees and course registration
- Directly sharing official news from the management
- Granting access to student academic online profiles
- Viewing admission lists and status updates
- Accessing information on all admission requirements Printing of course forms, and documenting online student biodata.
King’s University Portal Login at www.king.edu
If you want to know how to sign in to student portal you have come to the right place.
- Go to King’s University portal on https://www.king.edu
- Click on the Student login button on the homepage
- Please enter your Student ID/Email and password to sign in. Your email address can either be the school-issued email address or the personal email address the school has on your file.
- Click “Login”
Forgotten Student IDs or passwords can be obtained by clicking on the “Forgot Student ID/Password” link below the login button. You will need to enter your school or your personal email address and your birth date for verification purposes.
When you do not know your old password – and are not signed in to the Student portal, head to the student portal, you will be required to enter your university email address and complete the captcha. You will receive a recovery link to your personal email address that will allow you to reset your password. Where for any reason, you do not receive the email, please contact your school technical support.
Here is the step-step guide on how to reset your password on the King’s University portal:
- If you do not know your previous password and are not signed in to the Student Portal go to the login page, click “Forgot Password?”
- Enter your university email address and complete the captcha (the test that shows that you are a human, not a robot).
- You should then receive a link to your personal email address that will allow you to reset your password.
If, for any reason, you do not receive the email, please contact your school management.
How to Change Your Password
- First login into the King’s University Student Portal, click on “My Account” located in the upper-right corner of the Student Portal screen. Then click the option to “Change Password.”
- The “My Account” icon allows you to view your personal details, upload a profile photo, request a change of details and log out from your account.
- After you have clicked on “Change Password” you will be redirected to your school email provider website password Reset page. From here, you can change your password, or reset your security questions.
Do not reveal your password to another person to avoid unauthorized access to your account.