Labour Party Moodle is a free learning management software providing a platform for e-learning. It helps the various Labour Party educators in conceptualizing the various courses, course structures, and curriculum by facilitating interaction with online students who have access to the Moodle site. Once you create your Labour Party Moodle account you can login, view course information, and receive notification from your educator.
Whether you’re a teacher or student, Moodle for education makes it easy to create, collaborate, and communicate visually in the classroom and beyond.
Labour Party Moodle Login Portal
To be able to login and use Labour Party Moodle you will need to be on the same network as your Moodle site. For example, if it is on the Internet, make sure you are connected to the internet, Here is how to login to Labour Party Moodle site:
1. Open up your web browser. Moodle supports all major internet browsers such as Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.
2. Go to the Labour Party Moodle website portal on https://moodle.com/
3. Here, you’ll now see a login form that will allow you to enter your username and password. Remember usernames and passwords are case sensitive.
5. Enter in the Username box, then click on the Password box and fill it in with the password given to you. Then press the Login button.
How to Enroll/Join Labour Party Moodle
Labour Party enrollment can only be done on the site provided by the administrator(s) as it is the official learning management system for online learning and teaching. To register:
1. Visit the Moodle site provided by your administrator.
2. Click on “Create new account”.
3. Set a username and password for your account. Note down the username and password so that you’ll remember them when you login back to the site
4. Fill out other relevant information, such as your email address, first name, surname, city/town, and country.
5 Verify that you’re not a robot
6. Click on “Create my account”
7. An email will be sent to your inbox, check the email account and click on the link provided on the email.
8. A message will display on your screen showing that your registration was successful.
That’s it, you have created Labour Party Moodle account, the next step is to choose the courses you want to enroll in/register for.
How to Register Courses on Labour Party Moodle
1. Log in to your Moodle account if you are not already logged in.
2. Click on the “Site Home” option.
3. You will see a list of the available courses, select the one you want to register
4. Click on “Enroll”
Looking for a course? You can find your course in the main section of the Moodle homepage, below the “search courses” box, in the “My courses” section. After the active courses, you will see your inactive courses listed on the page.
How to Change Course on Labour Party Moodle
Log in to your Moodle dashboard, you’ll see your courses there, you can add, change or customize your view. Here’s how:
1. Click on “Courses” in the left navigation. A list of your courses will appear in a drop-down menu.
2. Select “All Courses” to show all your current, future, and past enrollments
3. Select the name of the course that you would like to enter.
4. Or, you can customize your courses that appear in the drop-down menu. This allows you to choose different courses to appear on your dashboard.
Why You Can’t See Your Course on Labour Party Moodle
Your Labour Party courses may not be available in Moodle until after the course has started. If you’re currently enrolled in a course that has started and don’t find it in the course list on your Moodle dashboard, please contact your instructor, the course may not have been made visible yet on the Moodle.