It can be difficult to find login help for all your accounts with different companies. Hence the need to help you with guides on how to access login pages of the different websites and portals online. There are many websites from all over the world where you have signed up or wish to have an account with such as a webmail account, student portal, employee, social media, credit cards, internet banking, games, dating account and online shopping account.
We will regularly publish information about accessing and resetting the password of the various account. If you have any problems logging in to any of your accounts, you have found the right place. We will help and guide you through the different login screens, so it’s easy to understand how to sign in to your particular website.
Before we proceed, there are what you need to put into your consideration, when you are filling in your username and password to be able to sign in to your account. You should type both username and password, correctly in their respective fields. This is important because most websites block your account, after three failed attempts to login.
These websites set very high secured login systems for the protection of your data or account from getting hacked. You should therefore make sure you provide valid login details.
If you forgot your password, our login help articles will provide you with the necessary guideline to enable you to recover your account. You also learn the ways to secure your online ID by enabling 2FA.
Online accounts are accessible 24/7, as long as you have an internet connection on your device. The Internet has now become a significant part of the daily life of a modern person. The importance of the Internet and online account cannot be overemphasized, It gives Unlimited Knowledge and access to many online facilities. We’ll start with:
Webmail Account Login Help
Email can be used privately and for business. In business, one of the easiest ways to showcase your business and your website is through your email address. Rather than promoting your internet service provider, you could be promoting your domain name.
Using an email address from your website also creates the impression that you are serious about your business and ready to interact with your customers. Having a domain name and a website gives your business a more professional view. This is because your customers today expect that you will have a website where they can find out more about you and an email address that they can use to reach you anytime.
- Launch your web browser and go to the website. Scroll to the Login button on that page.
- Enter your username (it may be your phone number or email address) and password
- If you enabled 2FA retrieve the two-factor authentication code from your phone’s Messages or the authenticator app and enter it in the field provided.
- Click ‘Login’ and wait for your email inbox to load. This should take only a few seconds.
If you wish to be signing your Email address with the mail app, you should first go to your mobile phone store and download it if you don’t already have it installed. Then, open the app and enter your email address and password, you’ll now have access just like in your browser.
If the app is not or longer available on the app store what will you do?. Well, there is no much you can do. except you want to use a third-party app like Gmail, Microsoft, Yahoo, etc. Here are the steps for adding an email account on Gmail App;
- Sign in to your main Gmail account if you have one or you can create a new Gmail account, it’s free.
- Click the Settings gear icon and select Settings.
- Press the Accounts and Import or Accounts tab.
- Click Add a mail account in the “Check mail from other accounts” section.
- Type the email address you want to link, and then click Next.
- Select Link account with Gmail, and then click Next.
- Follow the steps on the screen, then click Next or Sign in.
- Enter your email password.
Resetting Webmail/Email Password
If you’ve forgotten your email password, you can change it by selecting the “Forgot password?” option on the Login page.
- Open a browser and go to the email website. On the Sign-in page, enter your username and click “Next.”
- On the page to enter your password, click “Forgot password?”
- Enter the phone number or an email associated with the email during sign up.
- Click Send Code.
Follow the instructions to reset your password. The process will vary depending upon what type of security method you’ve set up. For example, your email provider might send a one-time verification code to your email address. After you provide the code, you’ll be given the option to change your password.
How To Change Any Email Password
- Go to your email provider website in a web browser or open the app in your mobile phone. If you’re already signed in, your account settings will appear. If not, follow the on-screen instructions to sign in now.
- Click Settings
- Then, select Security from the menu on the left side of your screen. Under the login button, select Password, and enter your new password (you may need to sign in again at this stage).
- Finally, select Save Changes
Accessing Employee Portal
Here is the login help and guide for employee’s account. Workers in some good companies are entitled to what is called employee benefits, also known as perks or fringe benefits, They are given to employees over and above their salaries and wages.
These include overtime, medical insurance, vacation, profit sharing and retirement benefits, etc. They are many Employee portals may need to learn about such as n23.ultipro.com, Burlington Portal, Best Buy Employee, Zenefits, Zing HR, BMW Team10, BNSF Employee, My ADP Employee, Flex Workday, Myqdobastuff Aldo Group Workday, mhmcgm.attendance.gov.in, Myjobtogo, Engagepeo and many more. To access any employee portal first:
- Open your browser and go to the login page.
- Here you will see the option for sign in.
- Now enter your employee username and password.
- Next click on the “Login” button and you will be able to access your account.
How To Reset Employee Account Password
If an employee forgets his/her password, such a person will not be able to access his/her account. Here you will learn how to reset and retrieve your login information with an email address. Managers can also help initiate a password reset for the employee if they have access to the employee profiles on the Staff tab.
- Visit the employee portal and click Forgot Password.
- Enter the email or phone number with which you signed up for the account
- Click on Send Code
- The portal will you code for verifying your identity
- Enter the code in the blank space.
- the create a new password and confirm it on the next blank space
- Click Save Changes
How to Log Into Social Media
Social media is where many people spend most of their time. It has become the most influential and important virtual space where the platform is not only used for social networking but is also a great way of digitally advertising your brand and your products.
Social media is important because it allows you to reach, nurture, and engage with your target audience — no matter their location.
Having an online presence as a business on any of the social media forums like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram is a great way to interact with your audience and to really connect with them on a personal level.
Which gives you the chance to tell your story to all your followers and inspire them through your success or past failures. Social media is a place where interacting with your audience gives you more exposure and helps you better understand your audience. Here is how to access and protect your account online.
Resetting a Social Media Password
- Visit the social media website and click Forgot Password.
- Enter the email or phone number with which you signed up for the account
- Click on Send Code
- The portal will you code for verifying your identity
- Type in the code on the blank space.
- Then create new password and confirm it on the next blank space
- Click Save Password
Credit Card Access & Login Help
- Go to the Credit card website using your browser
- Fill in your User ID and click ‘Secure Login‘. You have the option of saving your user ID on your browser.
- On the next page, you will be asked to confirm your personalized image and then enter your password, to avoid phishing.
How To Reset Credit Cards Password
You may not be able to access your credit card online account because the password you have used is not correct. In such case, you can reset your password to continue accessing your online account and making transactions. Here are the steps you should follow to reset your password:
- Enter your user ID on the homepage to access the password page.
- Click “look up my user ID and reset my password”
- Enter your account number and click “next”
- You will be required to complete a few more steps, follow the on-screen instruction to complete the process.
Student Portal Login Help
Student login portal is where students can provide a user name and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning-related materials. It is an online gateway where students can sign into a school website to access important program information.
A student portal helps the school to keep track of all the students in the academic institute. It helps students with Course Registration, Fees Payment, Exam Results, Admission Online Application, Application Status, Acceptance Fees Payment, Timetable, Academic Calander, Application Status, and more. For instance, Chamberlain University and UWC Students can perform lots of academic work online. Here is how to login to any school portal:
- Open your web browser and type in the website domain for your college.
- Head to the student portal login page. Most school portals have this link on their home page to make it easier for students that use the site often.
- Enter your student identification number and password in the fields provided
- Click submit. You are now logged into your student portal account.
Reset Student Portal Password
When student forgets their Portal account password it can be reset by using the secret question and answer provided during the creation of the Portal account.
- To reset the student portal password, use the ‘Forgot your Password option.
- Provide the answer to the secret question provided during the creation of the student account if prompted.
- Enter the phone number or alternative email you used during the registration.
- Click Send Code. You will receive a verification code from the portal.
- Type in the code and click verify
- Enter a new password and confirm it on the next blank space.
Online Store Customer Login
Due to the out break of Covid-19 and rapid growth of technology, business organizations have switched over from the traditional method of selling goods to electronic method of selling goods.
There are many online stores and marketplace where customers can purchase items from the comfort of their homes or workplace like Amazon, Wish.com, Walmart, Ebay.com, Alibaba.com, Target.com, Shop.com, Bestbuy.com, Groupon.com, Flipkart.com and more. You can sign in to online Stores or marketplace with the following steps;
- Go to the website or app that offers eCommerce services.
- Enter your user name and password.
- Click Login.
How To Reset Online Store Password
- Head to the online store website and click Forgot Password.
- Enter the email or phone number with which you signed up the account
- Click on Send Code
- The website will you code for verifying your identity
- Type in the code on the blank space.
- Then create a new password and confirm it on the next blank space
- Click “Save” Password
How To Login Online Games
When it’s about online gaming, you don’t have to worry yourself of where to find one. In fact, there are hundreds of thousands of free games available from your browser on your phone, computer or tablet.
If you visit the website on your smartphone or tablet, you can play many of the same games without having to download apps. However, there are games that are only available on the desktop version of the website or App. Here is the login helps and procedures for accessing an online game dashboard.
Online game login steps are straightforward.
- Once you boot up any game on your phone, you’ll be presented with a button that says “Tap to Start”.
- Tap the Start button, you’ll be asked to sign in to an existing account or create a new one.
- If you already have the game account, use your sign-in details. If you don’t, you can create one in-game, and it won’t take you too long at all.
How To Reset Games Account Password
- Open your Game Launcher or go to the website and click Sign In on the top of the homepage.
- Click Sign-in or log in, whichever appear.
- Click Forgot Your Password.
- Enter the email associated with your account in the Email Address field.
- Click Send Email. You’ll receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password.
- In the password reset email, click Reset Password, or copy and paste the link into your browser to go to the page. You will be directed to a webpage to choose a new password.
- Enter a new password into the new Password field.
- Enter the same password in the Verify New Password field.
- Click Save Password.
Internet Banking Login – Online Account Login
When you own a business, you don’t always have time to visit the bank. With Internet banking, you can view your checking and savings accounts, see past statements and use the Bill Pay feature. You can view personal and business accounts using a single login with the online system.
To sign in to your account, you first need to sign up for internet banking. Your bank will then prompt you for your username and ask you to confirm your SiteKey, an image tied to your account, as well as enter your password.
- Open your banking app and navigate to the Bank login button.
- Type your Bank internet ID in the “Enter your Online ID” box.
- Click “Save this Online ID” if you want the Bank to remember your username.
- Click “Sign In.” Make sure you have entered the ID and Password as exact matches before clicking the Sign In button.
All banks requires an exact match to prove your identity.
How to Reset Internet Banking Password
If you forgot your internet banking username or password, you can retrieve either one by following these simple instructions:
- When you used an incorrect login ID the bank will prompt you to its “Forgot Online ID and Passcode” page.
- Type in the last six digits of your card or account number into the blank space provided.
- Enter your Social Security number or Tax ID Number.
- If you do not have a Social Security or Tax ID number, you will be prompted to a new page.
- Fill in your checking or savings account number in the blank space provided.
- Then, enter the last six digits of your ATM or debit card.
- Enter your PIN number.
Dating App Login Help
There are many online dating companies that personalize the dating experience to help singles find new partners for a relationship. With over half of all single people now using some of the dating apps to find love, gone are the days when Internet dating was seen as unreal. Now you can connect and hooked up with the love of your life from any part of the world.
There is a list of dating websites that you can sign up for dating such as SilverSingles, Tinder, Match.com, OkCupid, Hinge, eHarmony, EliteSingles, HER, Bumble, POF,Coffee Meets Bagel, Sweetmeet, Pure, AdultFriendFinder, Zoosk, Plenty Of Fish, Hitwe, etc.
Creating a dating account is one thing while knowing how to sign in to the account is another thing. Here you will learn how to log in to any dating app or sites. It is common with dating websites to allow users login with the email and other third-party apps like Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram, etc;
To login to your dating account;
- Go to the website either with a browser or the dating app then click on the Login button.
- Type your email address in the “Email Address” box on the right side of your computer screen.
- Write your password in the “Password” box.
- And click on the “Log In” button
To access your dating account using a third-party simply click on the link above to go to your account’s sign-in page, click on the “Log in with Google” or “Sign in with Facebook” button on the left, log in to your Google or Facebook account if you haven’t already, and then click on the “OK” button at the bottom right corner of the pop up window to accept the terms of service and access the site
How To Reset Dating App Account Password
Here are the steps to change password on dating apps.
- First, log in to the dating site with the account User ID. Make sure that you enter the login ID and the password correctly for accessing the account.
- Now go to ‘My Profile and then click on ‘Edit Profile.
- You can view the change password now in the lower half. Enter the current password and enter the new password.
- Also, confirm the new password once more. Click on ‘Update Password’ and the new password for the account will be set.
Changing Your Password on Any Website
Changing your password might be required because your current password got exposed. The reason can be a malicious activity on your profile, which will require you to change your password. It may be that you suspect that your password has stolen or hacked. Whichever the case, the only solution is to change your password and keep your account safe.
- To change your password, sign in to the account, select ‘Settings and privacy.
- Select ‘Security and login’, then scroll down to ‘Change password’, and click on it.
- This menu will open below. You’ll need to enter your current password, then create a new password, then type in the new password again (to make sure you entered it right).
- Once you’ve done this, select ‘Save Changes’, and your password will be successfully changed.
At any website you have the option of either change or reset your password. Many people get confused on the difference between the two terms. You change your password when you KNOW your current password. Whereas you reset your password when you DON’T KNOW your current password, but HAVE created a password.
How To Your Reset Password For All Accounts
The various websites have different ways to confirm your identity and recover (or reset) your password. Starting the password recovery process is pretty easy: To start the process, just click the “forgot password”
If it is a credit card account, enter your card number or the email address you use to log into your account. If this is the number or the email linked with your account, you will receive a verification link to reset your password.
For others, the email address may the one you used when you first signed up for the account. In some case you will be asked to enter the last password you can remember, type in the last password you remember using with your account. Some websites do this just in case you haven’t actually forgotten your password.
- Select Request Verification Code.
- Check your email for the code. Be sure to check your junk or spam folder.
- This code expires after 30 minutes. If your code expired, you can request a new one.
- Enter the code and create a new password that you haven’t used before.
- Select Submit.
- Login in using your new password.
Note: When creating a new password, you can’t use either of your last two passwords.
How To Secure Your Accounts with 2FA
Two-Factor Authentication also known as (2FA) is an option that provides an extra layer of security to your online account in addition to your password. When Two-Factor Authentication is enabled, your account cannot be accessed by anyone unauthorized by you, even if they have stolen your sign ID.
When you enable 2FA, the provider of your account will require a special code in addition to your regular password when signing into the account. This code can be sent to you via SMS or by using an authenticator app like Google Authenticator.
How to Enable 2FA
The settings for enabling 2FA can be found in the security settings of all accounts.
- Go to your Website and sign in if you’re not already signed into your account.
- Open the Settings & privacy
- Click on the Security option.
- Toggle Two-factor authentication. Some platform will require you to login again, in such a case enter your password and sign in.
- Select a security method with which to receive the authentication code. If you want to receive your verification code by text message, select Use text Message (SMS). If you have an authentication app like Google Authenticator or Duo Mobile, you can choose Use Authentication App.
- Verify your security method, If you selected SMS, you have to add your phone number and click Continue to receive a 6-digit authentication code via text message. When you get the text, enter the authentication code into the blanks space,
- Click Continue, and then click Done to confirm.
- Then use the camera to scan the QR code that appears on the page. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
For more details, kindly check, How to Enable 2FA on All Your Account 2021.
Now that you have enabled 2FA, you’ll need to have your phone and/or authenticator app handy when signing in to your account. This is because there will now be an option to enter the 2FA code each time you want to access the account. So, you should open your authenticator app or the text message from the website to find the code, and then enter it into its blank space.
2FA Recovery Code Settings
The 2FA recovery codes are one-time-use codes you can use to replace two-step authentication if you lost or don’t have your phone.To set it up Click the downward-pointing arrow at the top-right corner of Facebook.
- Go to Settings & Privacy
- Click Security and tap Use two-factor authentication.
- Click Setup next to “Recovery Codes.”
- Click Get Codes and write the codes down exactly as you see them. keep them safe where you can find them when you don’t have access to your phone.
For login help for any website you can use our navigational link to find more guide. we’ll continue to teach you how to access and manage your account.